LGC Family Newsletter 5/19/22
- The Children’s Choir will perform their Spring Musical on Sunday evening, May 22, at 6:00 p.m. They have been working hard on “Mission: Possible” a musical about sharing the Gospel by our love. Come and enjoy the fun and support our kids!
- Parents: Practice for the Spring Musical will be this Saturday, May 21, 9:30 – 11:00.
- Everyone is invited to celebrate our graduates at our Graduate Breakfast during a combined S.S. hour on Sunday, June 5, at 9:45, in the Fellowship Hall. Our graduates this year are:
Clayton Hicks (Purdue)
McKenzie Hershberger (Taylor)
Cameron Hershberger (Cedarville)
Naomi Uhlmann (Northwood)
Molly Filpus (Homeschool)
Gabbi Vincent (Northwood)
Titus Stutzman (Northwood)
Liam Garty (Northwood)
Carson Miller (Bremen)
Jared Jernas ( Homeschool)
- If you have not filled out the Children’s Church form that was sent via the Remind Prayer Chain, please bring your child to the Fellowship Hall when children are released to Children’s Church so that you can fill out a survey.
- Reminder: Children’s Church is for ages 2 years old – 1st grade. Parents, please use discretion on when to transition your 2-year-old from nursery to Children’s Church (i.e. potty training).
- Due to our church growth, the Children’s Church Committee is looking is looking to add 2 new committee members. If you have been attending for awhile and are interested, contact Morgan Slabaugh (574.910.2355)
- The Our Daily Bread devotionals for the summer quarter are available in the foyer. Please help yourself!
- Vacation Bible School is just around the corner! Plan to bring your children ages 4 years old through 5th grade, June 12-16, each evening from 6:15-8:30.
- The Bremen Holy Walk committee is looking for volunteers from the area to help with this year’s event on December 9 & 10, 2022. If interested, please see the flyer posted in the foyer for more details.
- Missionaries of the Month: Jesse & Kaely Beer, serving Cru in the Caspian Region. Pray for them and their children as they begin their transition back to the States this summer.
- Nursery: 1st Service: Linda Feece, Peg Quintinalla S.S.: Charlie & Sonja Scherer, Emma Scherer 2nd Service: Kylee Gudeman, Vickie Etsinger, Laura Blosser
- Children’s Church: Teacher: Mike Beer 1st Service Helpers: Kevin & Bethany Yoder 2nd Service Helpers: 2’s & 3’s: Nancy Beer, Perry Kids 4’s & 5’s: Josh & Laramie George K-1st: Shannan Vincent & Kids
- May Greeters: Rudy & Bobbie Glingle, Dave Neff, Alic Vanover, Daniel Schmucker