LGC Family Newsletter 6/09/22
Sunday's Message: "The Gospel--One in Christ" Galatians 2:10-21
- Elizabeth Keiling, missionary serving in Thailand, will be with us this Sunday to give a brief update on her ministry before the message at both services.
- Vacation Bible School begins Sunday! All children ages 4 years old through 5th grade are invited to join us for VBS, June 12-16, each evening from 6:15-8:30.
- Graduation Open House Tonight: Everyone is welcome! Gabbi Vincent: Thursday, June 9, 6:00-9:00 p.m.; Coppes Commons Upper Room Event Center
- The Video Tech Team is looking for volunteers to help with the presentations on Sunday mornings. If this is of interest to you, please contact Pastor Peter.
- We are looking for more volunteers to help in the nursery. If you would like to serve our little ones and their parents in this way, please let Sherry Hochstetler (574.361.9209) know before June 12.
- There will be a Congregational Business Meeting during a combines S.S. hour on June 19. All members are encouraged to attend as we view and vote on the upcoming budget.
- Mitch Gerig, one of our missionaries, will be sharing during a combined S.S. hour on July 3. Come and hear his update on their ministry in Thailand.
- Our church has an opportunity to help at this year’s Freedom Fest air show at Goshen Airport on Saturday, July 9. They are looking for 15-20 people to cover two shifts between 2:00 and 10:00 p.m., helping where needed throughout the event. Funds raised will go into our Building Fund. We also need someone to be the contact person. If interested, please contact Beth at 574.312.0355 as soon as possible.
- We will celebrate the marriage of Lisa and Alan Stump with a Grocery Shower on Sunday afternoon, July 17, at 2:00 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall. Please bring a recipe and the non-perishable ingredients for that recipe.
- Missionaries of the Month: Jeff & Laura Edwards, serving at the home office of One Mission in Greenwood, IN.
- Nursery: 1st Service: Daniel & Kayla Schmucker S.S.: Desiree Yoder, Duane & Beth Brown 2nd Service: Kyle & Kayla Mersch, Nancy Beer
- Children’s Church: Teacher: Bud Etsinger 1st Service Helper: Vickie Etsinger 2nd Service Helpers: 2’s & 3’s: Julie & Naomi Uhlmann 4’s & 5’s: Becca Bennett, Makayla Silveus K-1st: Chuck & Lidy Perry
- June Greeters: Chaz Scherer, Robert Lebrun, Josh Hurst, Tim Hicks
Our address is: 302 W Walnut St, Nappanee, IN, 46550