About this group
Reach people for Christ; Connect them to His family; Make fully devoted Disciples.Follow
- Liberty Lake Church posted an announcement
Welcome to our Faithlife Group!
- If you have children in Kids ROCK and want to stay informed, join Kids R.O.C.K.
- Teens and parents of teens, join LLC Youth Group.
- To keep up with our Adult ministries, join the Women's Ministry or Men's Ministry groups.
- If you are in a small group, your leader will send you an invite to the applicable Faithlife group.
This will be an ever growing resource for our church family, so keep checking back.
Questions? Confused? Ideas? Reach out to Rebecca Writz and she'll point you in the right direction.
Please pray.Please pray for Sally? Another tough day at work.
- In 1 Thess 5:16-18 we were reminded to "give thanks in all circumstances". What will you thank God for today? I am grateful for the body of Christ, I was reminded today how important we are for encouraging one another in our daily walk. Consider Eph 4:29. God Bless, Shane Freese
Please pray.Please pray for Sally tonight. She is working another 12hr night shift with only a few hours of sleep. Thank you, Shane.
- Good Morning Liberty Lake Church. I am wondering what you are asking God to do in your life this year? I am asking God to help me put Him first in all areas of my Life. 3 “You shall have no other gods before me. The Holy Bible: English Standard Version (Ex 20:3). (2016). Crossway Bibles. God Bless, Shane Freese
- Best thing to do when faced with opposition....did deeper into GOD's WORD!
- Thank you Emily, I am still waiting to hear from other. What you are asking God to do in your life this year?
- Good question...I usually don't ask for the entire year, usually only ask for the day. As it says.... each day has enough problems of it's own! Ongoing to stop...look... listen, and do to His Word.