About this group
Reach people for Christ; Connect them to His family; Make fully devoted Disciples.Follow
- Liberty Lake Church posted an announcement
Welcome to our Faithlife Group!
- If you have children in Kids ROCK and want to stay informed, join Kids R.O.C.K.
- Teens and parents of teens, join LLC Youth Group.
- To keep up with our Adult ministries, join the Women's Ministry or Men's Ministry groups.
- If you are in a small group, your leader will send you an invite to the applicable Faithlife group.
This will be an ever growing resource for our church family, so keep checking back.
Questions? Confused? Ideas? Reach out to Rebecca Writz and she'll point you in the right direction.
- Good morning! Our livestream will be in test mode this Sunday and will be unavailable on as a stream YouTube. However, we will be uploading the sermon to Faithlife and Youtube later in the week if you want to catch up.
- VBS takeover this morning!
- Good morning Family! We've discovered a hardware issue with our livestream setup and will be researching solutions this week. There will be no livestream next Sunday (come join us as we celebrate VBS with the MR J Band!) and the two weeks off will give us time to resolve the problem. Thank you for your patience!
- Thank you for your patience as we sort out our technical issues. Tech willing, we will be able to stream next week!
- Help from crafters: Does anyone have a teddy bear stencil that I could borrow? I am wanting to applique bears on a baby quilt.
- Hello family! Our Young Families small group is looking for help watching our kids while we meet. We meet after church on Sundays for about an hour and a half in the Fireside room. If you would like to help us out, send me a message or catch me at church!
- LLC Family, REGISTRATION FOR VBS IS OPEN. Visit our website: libertylakechurch.com Tell your friends and neighbors. There is now a “board of needs” in the foyer at the church for VBS. Please consider grabbing one of the tags, buying the item on that tag, and then returning the item by the end of July.