About this group
Love God, Love OthersFollow
- Welcome to Living Word Community Church! We pray that in this fellowship of believers you find tools and resources to strengthen your walk with Christ, Pray for you in times of need, and rejoice with you as you experience the richness of God's blessings.
- Encouraging Yourself In the LordWe all need encouragement from time to time. All of us at sometime or other face a crisis when everything seems to fall apart. There are times of discouragement, when things go wrong even when we are trying to do right. At such times, people may even say, “That’s what you get for trying to do right.”…sermons.faithlife.com
- When Purpose and Passion MeetGood Morning! This morning I want to take sort of a before and after approach to today’s sermon, so I want to start with the before. But Saul was ravaging the church, and entering house after house, he dragged off men and women and committed them to prison. Now this is Saul in Acts Chapter 8 obviously,…sermons.faithlife.com
- Independence DayThis weekend many people will be celebrating Independence Day in a variety of ways. Some people travel to see loved ones, and others just stay home with the family. There is a lot of BBQ going on all across the country. There are fireworks, parades and all kinds of celebrations which have become tradition…sermons.faithlife.com
- Another great excerpt ----The same is true with each one of us. Each one of us, who have accepted Christ as our Savior, has a call of God in our lives and Jesus wants us to focus on our calling..... Pastor Jeff. Catch the whole message " The cost of following Christ " on Facebook or under Sermons on our Faithlife page...
- The Cost to Follow ChristIt is important that we understand the cost to follow Christ. However Cost, is a tough concept sometimes A farmer was approached by a stranger one day and asked how much he thought his prize Jersey cow was worth. The farmer thought for a moment, looked the stranger over, then said: “Are you the tax assessor,…sermons.faithlife.com
- Celebrating Father's DayGood Morning and welcome to Father’s Day here at Living Word. Today we take the time to say thank you and honor all the father’s grandfathers, uncles, brothers, and men who make our lives day to day special, and who have helpd us to become the men and women that we are. So today as we celebrate Fathrs;…sermons.faithlife.com
- FailureNo Failure in God Failure Is Impossible. Nehemiah 6 :16 When all our enemies heard about this, all the surrounding nations were afraid and lost their self-confidence, because they realized that this work had been done with the help of our God. Nehemiah chapter 6, is all about threats and deception coming…sermons.faithlife.com
- When God gives us a word, we should refuse everything else. We need to remember, That everything is inferior to God’s word—and God’s call.------------------- Pastor Jeff Check out the who message on Facebook or Faithlife.
- Here is a great snippet from Sundays message entitled - Experiencing Pentecost by Pastor Jeff----- It is an unescapable fact that the early church as seen in Acts was galvanized together in a purpose to spread the Gospel and the truth of the resurrection. They were in one accord, they had a common purpose. One reason that the church today struggles in carrying out the purpose of Christ is that we have failed to be bound together in one purpose------------------------- Catch the message in its entirety on Facebook or Faithlife.