About this group
...with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel" Philippians 1:27Ask to join
- Parents: Watch for the new “Generations of Grace” section of the online bulletin. This section will help you engage with your children in what they are learning in their Sunday school classes.
- Sunday Music: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeb4ukWk1And3vxjvetaFr2yYf0BDimeT Hope everybody's having a great week! :)Sunday Musicwww.youtube.com
- Sunday School Music: The curriculum for the little ones and the middle ones came with a music list of recommended songs to go along with the lessons. So what I'm going to do is try to pick out a few that go with those lessons and do a song or two a Sunday. The goal will be that the kids (and adults) learn these songs pretty much by heart or that they are at least very familiar with them. This Sunday, we're going to start with just the chorus of "Awesome God". (It'll be kinda short so we can get classes going faster this week.) Next week, we'll be doing "This is My Father's World". In case you are not familiar with one of them or if you want to familiarize your kids beforehand, I'm going to post both of them. We'll alternate between these two for a couple of weeks I think. 1. Awesome God- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w2b033DXCw 2. This is my Father's World- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEE5MvoT3oIThis Is My Father's World - with Lyricshttps://secretsunlocked.org/www.youtube.com
- “Prayer, at its best, is the noblest, the sublimest, the most magnificent, and stupendous act that any creature of God can perform on earth or in heaven. Prayer is far too princely a life for most men. It is high, and they are low, and they cannot attain it. ~ Alexander Whyte”
- Some good homework for tomorrow’s sermon.A Good God - ACBCInnumerable things occupy our thoughts. One of our greatest needs is to fix our fluttering thoughts on God.biblicalcounseling.com