Logos 10-Day Bible Study Training
Bible Reading • 11 members • 40,551 followers
About this group
Learn a proven method for understanding the biblical writers’ original meaning.
- — EditedOver the next 10 days, you’ll learn a proven method for understanding the biblical writers’ original meaning—and how to bridge the gap from ancient context to life today. Click or tap “Follow” above to receive daily videos that will help you put essential Bible study skills into practice. If you already own Logos we’ll automatically add the course to your Logos library when you join the group!
- There are 80+ versions of the Christian Bible. Which English Language version(s) of the Bible are discussed or quoted here?
- Dear Eric, YES! YES! YES! The URL <https://biblia.com/library > you gave me worked! Muchas gracias! Vielen Dank! Merci beaucoup! Maraming salamat!
- Brother Ramon, the Bible version you are looking for here — NABRE, of the New American Bible Revised Edition — is included in the Library and resources of Logos. The most recent Catholic edition and translation of the Holy Bible in to the English language, the NABRE is a worthy Bible, and is an integral part of the resources here in Logos.
- Thanks to faith life for its lesson.I wish to work also with the word of God and share it with others who are not believers.
- The videos don't work on my computer.
- Roman 1
- Very helpful, thank you!