Logos 10-Day Bible Study Training
Bible Reading • 12 members • 60,353 followers
About this group
Learn a proven method for understanding the biblical writers’ original meaning.
- — EditedOver the next 10 days, you’ll learn a proven method for understanding the biblical writers’ original meaning—and how to bridge the gap from ancient context to life today. Click or tap “Follow” above to receive daily videos that will help you put essential Bible study skills into practice. If you already own Logos we’ll automatically add the course to your Logos library when you join the group!
- Hi Adam, thank you for getting me started on the Bible study. How ever I need to point out a few problems I have. I am nearly 80 years old and a bit slow, also this is my first bible study. I have time as well as I am willing. Will it be ok if I take it slowly. Small steps at a time to make sure I understand what I’m reading. Regards Dawn Mays. S.Africa
- Hi Dawn Louise Mays, we are glad you're here! On behalf of the Faithlife team, welcome to the group! You can absolutely take your Bible study at whatever pace works for you. Please let us know how we can help you, or if we can provide any additional resources as you continue to seek out God's word. God bless!
- How do you get the toolbar referenced in the 10 day training on how to study. Thanks. T Perry
- Read the bible numerous times but have never taken the time to follow themes throughout the storyline. This is a great start to seeing the cohesiveness of scripture and the story that God unfolds before our eyes. Thanks for this amazing resource!
- Interesting tools. But it'll take some time to adjust and get used to so many things on screen when reading the Bible.
- The First Study was going well explaining how to do things in the Logos Software. This lesson assumes you have the same screens but it is not so and little explanation is given on how to get those same screens.
- How can I get one of your concordance bible and the dictionary
- Hi Shawn Smith, I'm not sure what you mean by a concordance bible. But, with your Faithlife account you already have the Lexham Bible Dictionary and the Faithlife Study Bible, among other resources. Have you found them yet? If not, go to https://bible.faithlife.com and click on resources then library. You may have to log in the first time with your Faithlife/Logos credentials.English Standard VersionCLASSIC REFERENCE BIBLE CROSSWAY BIBLES A PUBLISHING MINISTRY OF GOOD NEWS PUBLISHERS WHEATON, ILLINOIS The Classic Reference Edition, English Standard Version® (ESV®) Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers All rights reserved. The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers All rights reserved. ESV® Text Edition® (2016) Book Introductions, Center-Column Cross-Reference System
- Can I use Logos on an iPad? Can you “right click” etc on an iPad or do I need a computer?
- Claudia pray for it and believe it your will get a good solution. I am useing S2 SUMSUNG Glaxy but i am happy for it so in the future i hope that i will get a better than to day . I need to be the miracle of God. Thanks
- Were did you get your cardigan? Is it cold where you are?
- Where do I begin?