Logos 10-Day Bible Study Training
Bible Reading • 10 members • 92,339 followers
About this group
Learn a proven method for understanding the biblical writers’ original meaning.
- Over the next 10 days, you’ll learn a proven method for understanding the biblical writers’ original meaning—and how to bridge the gap from ancient context to life today. Click or tap “Follow” above to receive daily videos that will help you put essential Bible study skills into practice. If you already own Logos we’ll automatically add the course to your Logos library when you join the group!
- Jc has joined
- I did not want to sign up for this, but It kept forcing me. I appreciate your sight. I have referred many. I would like more info on how to use the sight. I'm 76 years and a Sabbath School teacher. So I pray the class will support you. I made my own lesson then sent it out to the many people on the web. But it is too much for me alone. So I forward your sight to all those people I sent mine to. Bless you & keep the faith. One in Christ Nadine
- Welcome to the Logos Pros’ second course on how to study the Bible. Hi, I’m Adam and I’ll be your guide as we learn to study the Bible using Logos. Using Jonah 1 verses 1–16 as our study text, this course will follow the well-known inductive Bible study method of “Observation, Interpretation, and Application.” I’ll outline ten steps in Bible study that you can follow with any passage of the Bible. This course is also designed to help you master the powerful study tools in Logos Bible Software to make your Bible study easier and more insightful. We’ll pay special attention to the new tools available in Logos 7. There are countless things Logos can do help you study the Bible, but you’ll be well on your way to using Logos if you can master just two skills: launch your study from the homepage and right-click to access more information.
- I THINK THIS IS SO TRUE. STUDY THEY SELF APPROVED. I'M HAPPY TO KNOW THAT THERE'S TOOLS TO HELP GUIDE ME ALONG.
- I feel a very overwhelmed with the amount of computer knowledge one is meant to have to follow the above steps in setting things up even though the writer alludes that it is simple. On first sight it is not clear where to go next, unless it is Keep Reading and then next... But then one will loose the first page and all the instructions... (Help!)
- I like it.
- So far this is overwhelming, over time I will figure this out
- Thank you for making me part of this training.