Logos 30-Day Bible Study Training
Class • 8 members • 72,896 followers
About this group
Spend 30 minutes with us for 30 days, you’ll learn how to study the Bible using Logos Bible Software.
- — EditedAnnouncing: a FREE version of Logos 7! Including new features, and a shelf of essential resources, Logos 7 Basic is yours to install and use for as long as you like! We are still working on updating the links in the course to the new version. In the meantime, get yours today at www.logos.com/basic. http://www.logos.com/basicBasic - Logos Bible SoftwareBible study software that connects your life to the Word—Logos 7 helps you explore and understand the Bible with tools for Mac, PC, mobile devices, and the Web.www.logos.com
- Luke Luke Luke LukeLuke Luke Luke Luke
- It is not letting me down load Logos for free
- Its not letting me down load for free. Help
- — EditedShalom, There is faulty audio starting at 05:02 and double (overlapping) audio in the Cultural Concepts lesson of the course LT271 at 05:36 onwards till 05:47. It shall be great if it can be corrected and updated in the course. Thanks
- Bobbie Crook
- Tteaching, or spreading His Word is what we were called to do. Sadly so many today just do not want to listen. But Praise the Lord for those that do & will give their lives to Christ. God says their will be fee but we are to share love & help everyone with the love, humility & kindness Jesus taught. Not to judge or be mean as He taught, just spread His message for all to hear.
- Thank you Jesus. Amen
- Bible Study day 2Gen 1 God blessed the living creatures in the sea and above the earth. Be fruitful, increase in numbers
- Loving it!!!
- im new at this please walk me on how to start to begin the 30 days bible study training group prayer
- We must always remember 1 John 4:10; says, Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. That is love or grace. Love is Calvary...We won't be able to love God and others if we don't know and understand his GRACE AND WHAT HE DID THAT DAY ON CALVARY...Most of the times our love towards Him fail but always remember His love never failed us anytime...Remember Luke 15 about Prodigal Son, even though he went away from home but still the Father was waiting and expecting him to come back that's why He saw, He ran, He had compassion, He hugged and He kissed the son and order them to bring the robe, his shoes and killed the fatted calf to celebrate when the was coming back home... God bless everyone and lets love one another and love everyone one at every opportunity comes our way ...
- Thanks Jotame if love runs in our vein making us alive hatred will have no room in the heart of heartless in Romans 13 : 1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23