Logos 30-Day Bible Study Training
Class • 7 members • 72,857 followers
About this group
Spend 30 minutes with us for 30 days, you’ll learn how to study the Bible using Logos Bible Software.
- Announcing: a FREE version of Logos 7! Including new features, and a shelf of essential resources, Logos 7 Basic is yours to install and use for as long as you like! We are still working on updating the links in the course to the new version. In the meantime, get yours today at www.logos.com/basic. http://www.logos.com/basicBasic - Logos Bible SoftwareBible study software that connects your life to the Word—Logos 7 helps you explore and understand the Bible with tools for Mac, PC, mobile devices, and the Web.www.logos.com
- A task to always Obeyin this we see that the new generation was not taught the wonders of God and that because of that as the book of Judges goes on we see Israel fall get delivered fall and get delivered they are a sign to us to teach and instruct the ones coming up of all the wonders of God so that they will follow Him
- False godsthe one mentioned here is molech to whom children were burned in fireDeuteronomy 12:30–31Complete Jewish Biblebe careful, after they have been destroyed ahead of you, not to be trapped into following them; so that you inquire after their gods and ask, ‘How did these nations serve their gods? I want to do the same.’ You must not do this to ADONAI your God! For they have done to their gods all the abominations that ADONAI hates! They even burn up their sons and daughters in the fire for their gods!
- A verse link to the book of Revalation2 In order to obey the mitzvot of ADONAI your God which I am giving you, do not add to what I am saying, and do not subtract from it. this same warning is also given to us in the book of Revelation
- Not Paying attentionA close look at this passage shows an amazing thing when Yeshua/Jesus said one of you will betray me and the disciples asked who it was and He said the one that dips his hand in the sop none caught it that is was judas because it goes on to say that they thought when he left he was going to buy something or give to the poor yet i believe they missed it because 1. prophesy must be done 2. they would have killed judas(the rest of Yeshua/Jesus followers)John 13:21–30Complete Jewish BibleAfter saying this, Yeshua, in deep anguish of spirit, declared, “Yes, indeed! I tell you that one of you will betray me.” The talmidim stared at one another, totally mystified—whom could he mean? One of his talmidim, the one Yeshua particularly loved, was reclining close beside him. So Shim‘on Kefa motioned to him and said, “Ask which one he’s talking about.” Leaning against Yeshua’s chest, he asked Yeshua, “Lord, who is it?” Yeshua answered, “It’s the one to whom I give this piece
- Please unsubscribe me i cannot figure out how to
- If you go to the very bottom of a Faithlife email, there is a place to unsubscribe from Faithlife. However, if you wish to just unsubscribe or stop participating in this particular group, you need to log into Faithlife.com, then go to groups (box on the left) and unlink or un-join from a particular group. I hope this helps.
- ThitheHere again is the setting aside of the 10th for God even before the Law was given to MossesGenesis 28:20–22Complete Jewish BibleYa‘akov took this vow: “If God will be with me and will guard me on this road that I am traveling, giving me bread to eat and clothes to wear, so that I return to my father’s house in peace, then ADONAI will be my God; and this stone, which I have set up as a standing-stone, will be God’s house; and of everything you give me, I will faithfully return one-tenth to you.”
- As Christians, we have hope in the future. Hope that is given, not for how well we play the game, but for the love and sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the Son. We can all rely on this truth as we make life's biggest decisions, or just everyday decisions. It is important to remember what we have learned, evaluate our current situation and mentally resolve the possible implications of our choices. This approach puts our daily life in focus. Our goal is not just something that is obtained at the end of life; It is a strategy that must be played every day. Lord, help me put my will in Your plan, instead of trying to force Your will to my plans. Help me spend more time in reflection and prayer. Please give me an eternal vision. Amen. Jesus is the answer, and it is the only answer. True love is summed up in one word: God! God does not expect the impossible from us. He wants us to expect the impossible from HIM! Even the worst day is a good day with JESUS, BLESSINGS IN THE LORD
- It’s important for us to recognize when we are being convicted by the Holy Ghost. Not for us to ignore our calling. God call us for a reason. We must always be willing to follow our calling. No matter where it leads us in Christ Jesus we must always trust in God no matter what. Because he’s the answer to the past present and future. We (John 4:23) say we must worship God in spirit and truth. The only way that we can overcome darkness is by letting Christ take full control of our life. And give up the cares of this world.
- Also, the tithe appears here: Gen 14:18-20: And Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine. (He was priest of God Most High.) And he blessed him and said, “Blessed be Abram by God Most High, Possessor of heaven and earth; and blessed be God Most High, who has delivered your enemies into your hand!” And Abram gave him a tenth of everything.
- Esau forgetsHow quickly Esau forgets that he sold his birthright and when he did so went away despising it