Logos Bible Software
General • Bellingham, WA • 24 members • 49,953 followers
About this group
Logos Bible Software is the world's leading tool for digital Bible study, and a product of Faithlife.
- Learn How to Search for Additional Theological InsightsLearn How to Search for Additional Theological InsightsThe last two posts at StudyTheBibleToday.com helped you make theological observations. Today, there is a 4-minute training video from the LearnLogos 7 training bundle (on sale today) to help you se…www.studythebibletoday.com
- I have LOGOS 6.8 SR-1. How do I upgrade to LOGOS 7 for free?
- — EditedI believe if you buy Logos Basic (which is free) it will upgrade you to 7. https://www.logos.com/basicLogos 7 Basic—Free Bible SoftwareGet started doing digital Bible study with Logos today.www.logos.com
- Correct. Logos 7 Basic is a free update to Logos 7.
- It would be nice to know if Fragments of Truth will be shown in Canada and where it will be shown. I live in Edmonton Alberta. It also might be nice if you send advertisements that are effective only in the US to US customers only. If this is for other nations as well, give us a link that shows the information relevant to the other nations, not just to the US. Wayne
- Well, The profile one can give city, province or state and Country. like your location, but you are right it does seem vague. One easy option they can do, without great difficulty is simple. In the advertising, state the production is only being released in American cities, Cities in the main continental forty eight states or say, hopefully in Canada or whereever. Include that in the announcement. But it seems Faithlife is not paying attention to the blogs and I do not know how to send it so they will receive it. The twenty dollar coupon for Logos products you can get, with proof of ticket is obviously also valid only to Americans.
- One thing that I find that works is to "@" mention the name of one of the group admins, who are listed in the "about" section. Like this: Hello , has made a good suggestion about localizing the advertising for products to geographic regions. Can that be done, or can you forward this request to the right folks? Thanks!
- Thank you for passing the suggestion on. I will have to remember taht for the future.
- So is it with the resurrection of the dead.04.01.18 “Our Only Hope Conquers Death” 1 Cor 15:42-57 We are hope based creatures. Without it we drift into despair. Yet most of what we hoe for ona day to day basis will someday be taken away. There is one hope that will live forever. Victory Sting Of Death Living Lord
- — EditedRegarding the Logos Web App, sometimes if I open a resource that I've been reading in the desktop Logos, the resource fails to open where I last was, but will go somewhere else, like the end of the book, for instance. Has anyone else had this problem? It can be a bit of a pain if I'm not sure exactly where I was.
- Let me check a few and let you know. Thanks, .
- Hi . Of course, now that I've opened my mouth, I can't get the issue to recur. So, forget it for now and if there is a repeat I'll get back in touch about it.
- Hi I also have a similar problem. when I read a book on one device and move to another it does not sync. Like wise with the current book I am reading it keeps on going back to the start of the chapter when I read on my android device. ie I get half way through a chapter and stop reading come back to it a few hours or the next day and it puts me back to the start of the chapter.
- Does anyone know if there is a problem with Reftagger in FL discussions? In a recent post, clicking a verse will bring it up in another page, but the pop-ups aren't working.
- The popups are working for me (2 hours after your post).
- Thanks, , I went back and noticed that for me, some of the verses would pop-up but not others. Not sure why that would be, but it's good to know it's not a general problem. Wow, tomorrow is Palm Sunday! "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!"
- Hello , (or anyone else who knows) I wonder if you can please advise how long the March Madness sale prices are in effect? I'd like to prolong my dithering as long as possible! Thanks.
- Oh, that's good. Thanks, Phil!
- I finished off what I didn't have of NICOT/NT, EBC & NIVAC. I am quite pleased!
- Hi ! I have only a few volumes of NICOT/NT, but I think it is a good series and would like to have the whole set. And, we're probably not going to see a better price again, so this seems like the time to get it done.