Logos Bible Software
General • Bellingham, WA • 25 members • 50,932 followers
About this group
Logos Bible Software is the world's leading tool for digital Bible study, and a product of Faithlife.
- Hello, I was wanting to use the feature called "Lemma in Passage" but it seems that I don't have it in my version of Logos. Can you please advise what I need to do to have access to that? Thanks!
- I'm disappointed that you don't make this clear when you flag up such features! I have paid thousands over many years for Logos and my order summary tells me I have a "full feature set." But it seems there is full and ...only available on subscription. Even if i wanted to pay more for this, which I don't, I usually work in a remote location without internet access so it is no use to me. (Could you bear this in mind please in your advertising? Thanks.)
- Thanks for the reminder, Rosemary. We have a complex product, and it's important to communicate clearly about it. (Was Lemma in Passage recently promoted in some way? I can't find any references to it in email or blog posts.)
- Hi Adam Borries (Faithlife). Sorry, but I can't remember now where I first saw it. I was working with my desktop Logos on a bible study project and came across a little video showing how to use Lemma in Passage and I thought, that would be great for what I was doing at the time. Perhaps Rosemary Pritchard can remember seeing it someplace. If it comes to me I'll let you know.
- please help me to access my logos 7 silver addition I purchased.
- Head back to school with one of our best sales yet!Save Big with Back-to-School Deals | Logos Bible SoftwareGet the best Logos 7 deal ever, plus deals to prepare you for the upcoming school year.www.logos.com
- How can I find a phone number to Customer Service
- Hey Lillian Cornelius You can find our support info for Logos Customer Service here: https://www.logos.com/ However, the number you are looking for is 800-875-6467 and they are available Monday - Saturday 6am - 6pm PST Their email is also firstname.lastname@example.org as well. Hope this information helps.Logos Bible Software - Bible Study has never been easier!Bible software that puts insights from all of Scripture—and all your books—right at your fingertips. Keep your study going when you leave home or the office with our feature-rich web app and mobile apps. Get started today!www.logos.com
- Get Logos Bible Software for free with Logos 7 Basic!Logos 7 Basic—Free Bible SoftwareGet started doing digital Bible study with Logos today.logos.com
- Grow in Your Knowledge of Christ: Mobile Ed’s Summer Christology Conference - LogosTalkDeepen your knowledge of Christ this summer as you study who he is—his person, nature, and work—in the Mobile Ed Christology Conference. Jesus Christ is central to the Christian faith. And who we believe he is will determine how we know and worship him. But to learn more about him means having the time and …blog.logos.com
- Hello Phil Gons (Faithlife) or Jim Straatman, over the last couple of days my Logos desktop software downloaded many videos for various Mobile Ed courses, but it looks like I just got the videos and not the rest of the courseware. They don't show up in my "Courses" tool, but if I search my library for "video" I can find and watch them. Did you guys mean to do this? Even without the complete courseware the videos are a great resource, so I am happy to have them, but not if you didn't mean to give them to me.
- In the context of a local church, we expect "members" to be people who consider the church their home church and regularly worship, fellowship, and serve with that body of believers. "Followers" of a local church are people who wouldn't consider that church their church, but are interested in staying connected for various reasons: wants to listen to the pastors sermons, used to be a part of the church but moved away, etc.
- We don't download the media in video resources automatically, so they're probably taking up little to no space. If you want them to go away altogether, you could hide them or unfollow the group temporarily. After you lose your license, you could run "delete unlicensed resources" to remove the files.
- Thanks, Phil!
- I'm sure that I am not the first to ask this. It would really be awesome to have a print version genuine leather Lexham English study Bible, I mean a big thick heavy genuine leather study Bible, please, create one. I'm old school. Logos software is very awesome very helpful and I love it, but I also love my Bibles. I will buy one today if there is one available.
- Large-print Bibles are quite useful for Readers. I'm considering up to three of the English Standard Version for on-stage use at OMS Japanese Christian Church, to coordinate with the readings on the Bible and On-Screen Bible slides in Proclaim. (JCC purchased a number of leatherette ESV copies for the pews, where I'd have ordered hardbounds of the same size class.)
- Hi Garfield D Plewes Jr, thanks for the suggestion! This is something that I'd love to see myself. We haven't been able to do this in the past, but we continue to look for opportunities when this might work out. In the meantime, you can get the Faithlife Illustrated Study Bible. It comes in two different translations, and you can get it in several formats—including bonded leather. I own a couple of copies and I really enjoy that it's packed with infographics, pictures, and other study tools so that I still get a lot of the same depth that I can get using Logos. Hope this helps!
- Thank You Christina Houck
- I am investigating tools for Presentations in Japanese for Proclaim and have found that the Bible versions actually in use at OMS Japanese Christian Church (Walnut Creek, CA, USA) as of June 2018, viz., the Meiji Original Version (明治元訳 Meiji Genyaku) Old Testament and Taishō Revised Version (大正改訳聖書 Taishō Kaiyaku Seisho) New Testament, are apparently unsupported. I am not aware of the New Japanese Bible (新改訳聖書 Shin Kaiyaku Seisho) or the New Interconfessional Translation(共同訳聖書 Kyōdō Yaku Seisho) being in use anywhere in the OMS Holiness Church of North America. Is there any timeline for support of at least the Japanese Classic Bibles listed above?
- Faithlife ProclaimFollow Proclaim on Faithlife for free church media, product news, exclusive offers, and answers to your questions.faithlife.com
- Thanks for the note; I's specifically referring to support for Logos® 7-up, as Proclaim™ is limited in terms of the versions available for On-Screen Bibles, whereas Proclaim will import excerpts from Logos for Bible slides.