Logos Word Lists
Discussion Topic • Bellingham, WA • 1 member • 37 followers
About this group
A group for users of Logos Bible Software to discuss Word Lists.Follow
- Welcome! This is a group for Logos Bible Software users to discuss Word Lists: get help, share tips, make suggestions, share lists, etc.
- I would like to see an additional column showing the part of speech. This could then be used to filter out articles, conjunctions, prepositions, and pronouns which populate the list but do not generally indicate an author's emphasis.
- I would like to see the manuscript rather than the lemma. Is there a way to do that?
- I want to list words from Hebrews chapter two in consecutive order (verses 1, 2, 3, etc.) and by frequency (for example, words used 50 times or less in the New Testament). Is this possible with this feature? Is this possible in Logos?
- Been searching for information on a way to turn word list into flash cards on a mobile device rather than printing...is this a feature?
- Will Faithlife provide an app for flash cards again.
- Is there a way to edit/alter the source that a Greek lemma's gloss will be pulled from? I see that it is possible to edit the lemmas one by one, but am wondering if I can specify a lexicon or other source for the provided glosses. TIA.
- Greetings! How do you export a word list as a list of words with the occurrences? E.g., I found all present indicative verb forms in 1 John, saved to word list, but can't figure out how to copy out that word list to the clipboard. Thank you!
- A. Philip Brown II, nice to see you here. From the panel menu (⋮) in the Word List document, choose Print/Export and then save or send to Excel. Here's the output in a Google Sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pR9jwRVpQJ6Y2zdmKbIL3glm6orxil2ZLebP45yuUrs/edit?usp=sharing.Google Sheets - create and edit spreadsheets online, for free.Create a new spreadsheet and edit with others at the same time -- from your computer, phone or tablet. Get stuff done with or without an internet connection. Use Sheets to edit Excel files. Free from Google.docs.google.com
- I am unable to get the Word List to look like the above example. I can collapse all, but the word count does not show.