Church of God (Seventh Day), Marion Oregon
Church • Turner, OR • 8 members • 11 followers
About this group
Worshiping God | Serving Others | Sharing JesusFollow
- Jul2Saturday, July 2nd • 9:45–10:45 am
- Sep7Tuesday, September 7th, 2021 • 6:00–6:30 amEvery Tuesday
- Jun14Tuesday, June 14th • 6:00–6:30 am
Marion Kids is now on YouTube !Marion Kids is now on YouTube and can be viewed by all! New episodes will be posted each week so that our kids can have some fun activities with good, Godly teachings in a way to keep them entertained and learning. We hope you enjoy this exciting new season of online engagement in God's Word.
- Tony Ling posted an announcement
VBS - Rocky Railway: Jesus’ Power Pulls Us ThroughHello Families! This year’s VBS is going to look a bit different, but will still offer the same truth. Our theme is: Rocky Railway: Jesus’ Power Pulls Us Through. Our key verse is found in Philippians 4:13-“For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.” Each evening you will come to our drive-thru VBS and be able to pick up the VBS kit for that day, related to our theme. Included will be a bible message, snack, and craft that your child can work on with a family member. Date: July 20-24 Drive-up: 6:30-7:30 pm There is not a cost for our Vacation Bible School. However, donations are welcome to help offset the cost of supplies.
- Hi Church Family! We want to start by thanking those of you who have been praying about VBS and have signed up to volunteer to make VBS happen. With that said, we have found ourselves in a place where we need to change the way we had anticipated VBS to go (we are use to change by now, right? ). Vacation Bible School drive-thru will not happen this coming week due to the low numbers of children registered. Instead, the Vacation Bible School curriculum and planning that had been done in preparation for VBS, will be utilized during our sabbath morning Sabbath School Program, starting August 15. This will continue for five consecutive weeks and allow for a more meaningful experience for all kids involved. So, for now, please encourage your kids to anticipate a fun Sabbath School experience this week and in the coming weeks. Take this opportunity to extend an invite to those around you. Sincerely, Miriam and Jessica