Marketing Operations Specialist
Location: Bellingham, WA
Faithlife’s mission is to use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. The company is unique because it delivers integrated value to its customers via its proprietary and leading edge software tools, community collaboration and rich digital content. Faithlife’s solutions portfolio connects users to the Word and to their communities.
The company launched its core product, Logos Bible Software, in 1992 to facilitate Christian Bible study for prosumers (pastors, scholars and thought leaders). The company is profitable with over 400,000 customers and a track record of successful product launches. In recent years the company has begun to diversify its offering to incorporate more multimedia content and new SaaS and mobile applications for churches and consumers.
Attractive Vertical Market
The Christian market is underserved by the traditional providers of content and collaboration tools. Comprised of 6 million prosumers, 3 million churches and over 2 billion consumers, these faith-oriented users require tailored functionality, selective content and secure communications. Today, users must find appropriate content and then piece together a conversation and workflows among their community which is laborious and ineffective. Faithlife’s strategy is to fulfill these market needs and become the platform provider.
Differentiated Value Proposition
Faithlife products make life simpler and more convenient while providing education across the devices that users love to use. The company’s products save time for users while simultaneously providing deeper content and connecting people. Its integrated suite of software and rich content enables a pastor, teacher or church leader to easily search extensive libraries, develop insight, and share it with their community. Beyond their extraordinary effectiveness, Faithlife products are interesting, fun and engaging with embedded communications that create a networking effect across every type of user.
All of Faithlife’s products and services are backed by its purpose-built technology platform. The platform efficiently delivers enriched content to any device and securely integrates all of the user’s activities through the cloud.
Faithlife is focused on becoming the premier platform serving the Christian market across multiple customer segments, products and digital content categories. As a result, it is seeking new leaders to join the team and take the company to the next level of growth, capability and market position.
Faithlife is looking for an organized, self-starter to join the Marketing Operations Team. This individual will work across departments to bring marketing operations projects to completion, to spec, and on time. In addition to building project plans and coordinating between teams, the Specialist will be a subject matter expert on our internal tools and systems, providing support and training to coworkers.
You must be creative, sharp, and fast since you will be expected to work in a fast-paced organization. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative and knows how to inspire and influence others to ensure that work is completed on time. To succeed in this role, you must be extremely detail oriented, be adept at organizing and managing workflows, and be able to juggle multiple projects and priorities with high attention to detail in a fast-moving environment. You must be a strong and analytical problem solver, someone who can think through and bring clarity to complex problems and projects.
Direct Reporting to: Marketing Operations Manager
- 2+ years of experience working cross-functionally in a professional setting, synthesizing feedback from stakeholders such as product, design, and marketing
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Well organized, flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with all levels of internal management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Outlook
- Experience with Jira or other project management tool preferred
- Experience with email marketing tools preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred
- Basic HTML and CSS skills preferred
- 1+ years of experience in project management preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
To be a proper fit at Faithlife you will:
- Build capacity of individuals and teams through effective employee development, involvement, communication, and supervision efforts.
- Create a strong, mutually supportive work spirit and culture where people can do their best.
- Establish trust and inspire others.
- Make effective organization and people decisions in a manner consistent with Faithlife’s values and ethics.
- Deliver on commitments and holds others to same.
- Champion the organization and advocates solutions in the overall Company's best interest.
- Use business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities.
- Consolidate information from various sources including feedback from others to reach sound decisions.
- Consider the ultimate impact of decisions and actions on internal and external customers.
- Foster change in company direction.
- Effectively plan and execute changes.
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
Just email us your resume and cover letter.