Auburn Church of Christ
- I wrote up a full review of this resource here - http://mattdabbs.com/2014/08/19/logos-review-the-book-of-revelation-nigtc-by-g-k-beale/
- This collection is a great way to learn or brush up on your Koine Greek. It has been seven years since I was taught Greek on the graduate level and this was a great refresher for me. You can read a more in depth review here -
- If you are studying the Hebrew Old Testament, this is a must have resource. The resource itself is outstanding but add in the Logos features and you have an incredible resource. Full review here -
- Wrote up an extensive review you can read here - http://mattdabbs.wordpress.com/2013/08/27/review-of-a-greek-english-lexicon-of-the-new-testament-bdag-on-logos/ This is an amazing product and one that you will want to buy even if you have a hard copy already. I have the hard copy and it has been helpful but the searchability of this product and its integration with other Logos products have been a huge blessing to my study and ministry.
- This is really a helpful collection. I have owned a hardback BDAG for years and always found it to be an amazing resource. Now I can't really imagine using the hardback after using the Logos version with all the great integration and search capabilities. I wrote a full review here -
- I thoroughly enjoyed this collection, especially "Out of Context". Anyone who takes Bible study seriously should be familiar with these books. I was reading these while teaching new Christians how to read the Bible for themselves and found it tremendously helpful. If you would like to read more on this collection, I reviewed each book: "How to Read the Bible in Changing Times" by Strauss https://mattdabbs.wordpress.com/2013/07/02/review-of-logos-how-to-read-the-bible-collection-part-1/ "A Concise Guide to Bible Prophesy" by Guthrie https://mattdabbs.wordpress.com/2013/07/03/review-of-logos-how-to-read-the-bible-collection-part-2/ "All That Jesus Asks" by Guthrie https://mattdabbs.wordpress.com/2013/07/09/review-of-logos-how-to-read-the-bible-collection-part-3/ "Out of Context" by Schultz https://mattdabbs.wordpress.com/2013/07/18/review-of-logos-how-to-read-the-bible-collection-part-4/
- This is an incredibly helpful resource and one that I will use regularly. I posted a full review here -