MBA "...partnering a footprint for healthy churches"
Ministry Organization • 71 members • 17 followers
About this group
Marion Baptist Association Ocala, Florida
- THE COOKOUT RESERVATION CUTOFF HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO TUESDAY THE 28TH. It's not too late to call and reserve your dinners.
Brandon Heath Live June 22nd
- Posting for Highlands Baptist: Please give Highlands a call at 694-2121 if you have any names of people planning to attend the Forgiving Forward Seminar this Friday & Saturday, May 17 & 18. Thanks!
- Good morning. Please add us to the VBS schedule... Community VBS 6 churches participating June 16 - 21 Bar-B-Que dinner on the 16th at 5:20pm. Dinner each night at the McIntosh UMC Fellowship Hall VBS classes begin June 17 - 21 6:00pm each night, with closing ceremony and graduation at 6:00pm on the 21st Everyone and anyone is invited for dinner each night, even if no children involved in VBS. 2 Methodist churches, 2 Presbyterian churches, 1 Christian Church, 1 Baptist church. YES! We use Lifeway VBS materials. Thanks, Ken, First Baptist Church McIntosh
- Thank you for sharing!
- Tactics and Firearms Handling (4 Hours) Ocala, FLTactics and Firearms Handling (4 Hours)Movement and Response Principlesfor the Armed Protector OverviewThis course focuses on behavioral-basedresponses for armed protectors, includingdecision making in and around crowdsduring an active threat. Students will practicetechniques using demo weapons and holsters(provided). The importance of training armed protectors tomove through crowded environments andhandle weapons properly cannot be overstated.Preparation is required in order to make proper,time-compressed decisions in worst-casescenarios. This course includes drills for a variety ofweapon carry positions and movements. You’lllearn how to apply these principles in differentenvironments and contexts. This training is conducted at a church and willconclude with several scenarios where studentswill have an opportunity to practice simulationsof a real event. Topics Safety Rules for the Real World• Weapons Handling In and Around Crowds• Movement, Platform and WeaponsHandling Principles• Rules of the Gun Fight• Dry Practice• What to do Next• Situational Awareness• Environmental- and Situational-BasedContext and Application• Scenario-Based Exercises Who Should Attend?• Armed Church Security Personnel• CCW and CHL License Holders• Law Enforcement• Military• New Weapons Carriers• Non-CCW/CHL Holderswww.eventbrite.com
- Posting at the request of SouthEast Marion Baptist: Southeast Marion Baptist would like to give away this organ, the catch is you need to pick it up Contact Jim Woodbury @ 352 822 2091
- Posting @ the request of Mill Creek Baptist Church: Mill Creek Baptist Church of Eureka is accepting resumes for a Pastor through the end if June 2019. They are looking for full time or bi-vocational applicants. Resumes may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to: 16350 NE 148th Terrace Road Fort McCoy Florida 32134