MBA "...partnering a footprint for healthy churches"
Church • 124 members • 16 followers
About this group
Marion Baptist Association Ocala, Florida
- Welcome to the Marion Baptist Association's main communication page
- MBA "...partnering a footprint for healthy churches" posted an item for saleFOR SALE$0.01FREE to a good home or church console piano- please contact the MBA office if you are interested.
- Posting at the request of FBC Inglis FBC Inglis is in need of a hospital bed ASAP, can you help them out?
- A group of SBC leaders and scholars came together to pen a document to encourage the protection of our freedom of speech and our freedom of religion. The document is named the Philadelphia statement and I encourage you to read the document by clicking on the link below.Read - The Philadelphia StatementSocial Media mobs. Cancel culture. Campus speech policing. These are all part of life in today’s America. Freedom of expression is in crisis. Truly open discourse—the debates, exchange of ideas, and arguments on which the health and flourishing of a democratic republic crucially depend—is increasing…thephillystatement.org
- OBC Secretary 5 minutes ago — Edited Hello everyone, I just received some news that Ocala will be having a drive through food distribution tomorrow, August 6th, from 10:00 AM to 1 PM. Hosts are State Senator Keith Perry and The College of Central Florida, in partnership with Farm Share. This is to support Floridians during the unprecedented challenges in wake of COVID-19. This event will provide Marion County families with fresh fruits, vegetables and meals for free. Farm Share's mission is to ensure that no Floridan goes hungry and no food goes to waste. We are in this together. Spread the word.
- "CORRECTION" Join us Thursday August 6, 2020 at 8:00 pm EST for Reaching Florida and the World: Conversations and Prayer with Personnel Serving both here in Florida and Around the World. This conversation will feature Tim and Pam Wolfe. Tim serves as the South Florida Send City Missionary. Hear their personal stories of how God is moving in South Florida. Learn how you can pray for and support this couple as they serve. Anticipated length of call: 30 minutes This gathering is for both men and women. Click here to RSVP Once registered, you will receive an email with instructions on how to connect to our Zoom call through a phone, device or computer. The Zoom App on your computer or device is user friendly and even those with low technology skills have found they are able to navigate this important communication tool. Space is limited.
- can you use a FREE ORGAN in your church? Please contact this office for the owners contact information. It is free just would like a small plaque in memory of. The Organ must be picked up as they have no way to deliver.
- URGENT NEED I received a call from an elderly gentleman. He is going blind and his wife was placed in a nursing home because he was in the hospital. His URGENT need is to find a Christian in home caregiver, live-in with a salary provided to care for himself and his wife. Do you have anyone in your congregation that can fill this. need? I will be glad to pass along his name and number. if you do. This is in the Pedro area.
- Posting at the request of the Salmeron Family and CCA Salmeron family will be performing a memory service of Dr. Tony Salmeron on Saturday, August 1. We know that the impact a lot of people in many places and we want to give the opportunity to those who want to give a short testimony of how their lives were impacted by him. If you would like to send us a 1 to 2 minute video. We will take care of projecting it in the service, which will be broadcast live on Facebook. Please email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your prayers, support, and love!