The Church Security Planning and Intruder Awareness training will equip your staff and key volunteers to create a personalized security plan that protects your congregation while maintaining a welcoming environment.
Who should attend? Pastors, church staff, administrators and facility managers, children and student ministry directors, security team members, deacons.
Day 1: Church Security Planning
- Intruder response
- Offering collection, protection, and transport
- Nursery security
- Medical response
- Volunteer selection
- Armed vs. unarmed security
- Protecting the pastor
- The role of ushers and greeters
Day 2: Intruder Awareness/Response and Conflict Management
- •Creating a culture of awareness
- •Recognizing suspicious behavior
- •Approaching suspicious or armed individuals
- •Verbal conflict management & de-escalation
- •The role of ushers, greeters and other frontline team members.