About this group
"Worshipping in Spirit and in Truth!"Ask to join
- Lesson 19: David's DepartureThese are the final days of the David and our last three lessons in the life of David. But they are very telling lessons as to how people of Character depart. In these three lessons we will see how that David did all that he could promote the Lord, promote the welfare of his people and promote the welfare…sermons.faithlife.com
- Maineville Baptist Church announced an eventJun27All day • Monday, June 27th – Wednesday, June 29th
- THE NECESSITIES OF REPENTANCEPsalm 51:1-9 In Introduction to the portion of scripture which is the humble, sincere, thoughtful response of David to God for his own sin, we want to take a look at the title of the Psalm. Many of the Psalms have titles and they are there with purpose and the title is indicative of the use of the Psalm.…sermons.faithlife.com
- BUILDING A PLANAnyone can win a soul to Christ. If you have a testimony of salvation and God has changed you and remade you anew, you have something already that you can share with others. But anyone can do it. But we want to grow beyond only our testimony. We want to study and know the verses that talk about salvation…sermons.faithlife.com
- Stephanie and I are going to “outreach” tomorrow. We are putting flyers on doors mainly, it’s a good time to bring the family out and bring a part of getting out the Gospel, hope to see you all at 10:30 AM.
- EVERYONE PRAYINGEVERYONE PRAYING Luke 18:1 1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; While man and men in the Bible is a word that refers to a human adult male - it is also a word that is used as a plural encompassing word to include all men, women, children, etc.…sermons.faithlife.com
- July 3rd we will have a cookout in the Pavilion for lunch. Church will provide and grill the hotdogs and buns. Please write below in the comments what you would like to bring for sides and desserts. We will have a devotion after the meal about our Nation outside in the pavilion before we depart.
- WHAT WILL YOU LEAVE THOSE YOU LOVE?WHAT WILL YOU LEAVE THOSE YOU LOVE? 2 Samuel 18:9-18 The Bible is a book of many teachings. Certainly is full of the history of man on earth; the story of redemption; the story of Israel; the early church. It is a book of spiritual wisdom; earthly wisdom and so much more. I teaches us what we need to…sermons.faithlife.com