About this group
- Proper PraisePROPER PRAISE Psalm 34:1-10 (Scripture Reading) By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. We need to have a sense of what it is to praise and its importance to our lives and to our relationship with God. I love…sermons.faithlife.com
- I wonder how often Believers of our day practice this teaching from Christ Himself and how often we fail: Luke 17:3-4 “Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him. 4 And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.” I don’t believe Christ is referring to a flippant or sarcastic “sorry!” or a statement like “I’m sorry if you were offended or you feel that way.” But, if any brother of mine wants to get right with me and “repents” no matter what he has done - I am obligated to forgive Him. Repenting is turning from a wrong - and having a godly sorrow over it. That is what we did when we trusted Christ and He forgave of us of all, Praise God for it. Then we should do the same for our Brother.
- Are Woman Pastors or Preachers Biblical?Are Woman Pastors or Preachers Biblical? For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God. Base on that Scripture how much of the Word of God should a preacher preach. How many of the doctrines and teachings should he teach. Are any Scriptures less important than others in their authority?…sermons.faithlife.com
- Adding to Our Prayer LifeADDING TO OUR PRAYER LIFE Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Prayer is something that every Believer should continue to improve and to become better at. Every marriage needs good communication…sermons.faithlife.com
- I just finished my devotions - praying for our church members and attendees, and completed my Bible reading for the morning. I was thinking about the things we have learned and experienced on Sunday and I’m overwhelmed by the goodness and blessings of God. If you were not here yesterday I hope that you’ll watch the video or listen to the podcast. The music from the missionaries touched my heart as well as the testimony and preaching. Looking forward to another great week in the Lord. Blessings to our church. And may God be glorified in our lives. Share what you’ve learned or were blessed by this week.
- I was so surprised to hear what they have been through over the years in Ukraine. They were truly blessed through difficulty and trials. You could tell how strong spiritually the Rues were