General • 21 members • 2 followers
About this group
- Judy Lutz posted an announcement
Ladies’ MinistriesWe will meet tomorrow at the church for a short devotional and prayer, followed by brunch at a local restaurant (location to be decided).
- ANNUAL LADIES DAY at SEAVILLE CAMP will be on July 28, a Thursday. The grounds will be open at 12:30 for a display of crafts, cottage tours, lemonade stand, bake sale, ice cream shop, etc. At 2:30 the program in the Tabernacle will feature Sue Duffield, Humorist and Singer-Songwriter. (I have seen Sue personally many times-you will enjoy her immensely!) Dinner ($10) will be served in Grove Hall at 4:15 and 5:30. In the past we have taken the Church van and if there is an interest we will try to arrange it. Those who are VBS VOLUNTEERS may need to ride separately to be home in time. If interested please see Judy Lutz or Barb McDowell. Money and reservations for the dinner are due next Sunday, July 10.
- Thank you ladies for a very well run event today! I got so much positive feedback from the men. You are a blessing.
- Hi, Ladies! Just a reminder if you are helping or making food for the Fathers Day Brunch, we are meeting tomorrow morning at 10am in the sanctuary just to pull it all together and make sure we are ready for next week. Donuts and coffee will be provided and we promise to make it brief! Thanks!
- Women's Ministires posted an announcement
Philadelphia District Ladies RetreatSaturday, April 2, 2022 - 8 am until 3:30 pm Gather Events, 5402 Chestnut St. Emmaus, PA Speaker: Verna Bowman - "When Life Changes" (https://vernabowman.com) Worship led by Dana Isles & Facedown (https://danaislesandfacedown.com) $70. per pseron Contact Anne Newberry for more information. 484-661-6138Dana Isles and FacedownHome page of Dana Isles and Facedown, a Christian group from Vineland. Rock and Worship banddanaislesandfacedown.com
- Thank you to Barbara for a fun time of food and fellowship today! We did some planning and scheming! We heard about Adaline's call to missions. Next month we are having ladies' day out and going to a craft fair and lunch together. We are also planning a BBQ and corn hole tournament with prizes for the men for Father's Day June 18th Those who were unable to be there today you were missed! Hope to see you next month.
- Women’s Ministries will NOT be meeting tomorrow, January 8th. Please pass the word. Stay safe and well!