General • Bellingham, WA • 20 members • 382 followers
- Welcome to the Ministry Tracker group! This is your home for all things Ministry Tracker, which recently joined Faithlife, the creators of Logos Bible Software. Here you’ll get special offers, announcements about new features, and most of all, customer support. You can connect with our customer service team to get real-time help or suggest new features for Ministry Tracker. You can also interact with other users to share tips and tricks. Follow this group to so you don’t miss out, and be sure to return with any questions. We’re glad you’re here.
- Welcome to the group! I'm so excited to have the Ministry Tracker team joining Faithlife, and we're excited to start making Ministry Tracker even better. If you've got a 'Top 3' list of things you'd like to see added (or changed) in Ministry Tracker, I'd love to hear it!
- started a discussionDiscussMultiple Areas vs Groups
Just wondering if other users of Ministry Tracker can give their input/preference on whether to use multiple areas or groups. We use both already but we are wondering about the pros and cons of using multiple areas vs groups because we are running into issues with duplicate profiles of the same individuals in different areas. Also, we have found that the groups and the events we create are only accessible and able to be viewed from the area in which they are created.
- New here and noticing a need we have as a Florida church with lots of snowbirds. We need a second address spot for people with the ability to flip them back and forth as people come and go. Any work around ideas would be appreciated. Jerry
- I'm working to email (and mail to those without email) out our pledge statements. We like to do this quarterly, and have done it using QuickBooks in the past. Now that we are tracking pledges in Ministry Tracker, we'd prefer to use your software to email statements. I see how to use the "Tax" section of the Financial Reports to send a quarterly statement that includes all gifts in all giving categories. I think those reports are new since I left this position, and they are FANTASTIC! Thanks for that excellent addition! However, for our current purposes, I would like to be able to email statements that include all payments in a single giving category, if possible. The purpose is to let congregants know whether they have met their pledge for this fiscal year only. I'd like to include payments made at any time (since some congregants make payments up to a year before the fiscal year begins) that we've added to the pledge category "FY2017-18". We'd prefer to be able to do a mass email with attached PDF statements, but would be happy just to be able to include the statement in the body of the email. We could do that if there were a merge tag with the total pledged and the total paid towards the one pledge that we could use in MT email. If this is not possible at this time, please let me know. We can work around it by exporting a MT report and using an Outlook email-merge. If this is possible, we'd love to know so we can save the time and effort. We would like to have the pledge amount printed on each statement (in addition to the total pledge contributions) if possible. Many thanks.
- , We appreciate the feedback I think this is a great idea, I will forward this to the development team. At this time we do not have a way to send them a statement of their gifts by category or On track status for pledges, however you can send an email out to the folks that are on track thanking them. Go to Financial --> Pledges --> Pledge Overview Select your Pledge drive and in the Pledges table go to the On Track column and Type Yes into the Filter field at the top of the table. Now use the Gold Communicate menu in the top left corner of the table to email everyone who is on track for their pledge.
- When I create a task and check "email updates" the tasks are not being propelled to the assigned individuals. Has something changed in the process or is there a way to resolve? Thanks.
- — EditedHappy to take a look , could you send us an email to email@example.com with the details for the task you created as well as the name of the individual you wanted to receive email updates so we can take a look?
- Announcing Member Portal login without a username or password. Increase member engagement and connection through the Ministry Tracker Member Portal by letting your members get involved without having to remember another username and password. Members can now login using their email address or mobile number. The one-time passcode option will send them a 6 digit PIN to either their email or mobile device. Members simply enter the PIN and they'll be taken right into their member portal. Administrators who have entered members into the database with either an email or mobile number can simply tell members to go to the member portal and use either their email or mobile number to login (no complicated steps to create and verify usernames and passwords or send out account links in email). The one-time passcode option is very secure. Usernames and passwords can be stolen, but a PIN relies on having a physical device (your mobile phone) or access to your email client. It's much harder to steal a physical device and a physical device can't be shared around the internet like a list of usernames and passwords. In addition, the PIN is only valid for 2 hours and can only be used once. We think your members will love this feature so we encourage you to get your members involved in your ministry through your member portal. Remember members can view and update their profile and contact information, view your public small groups, view the church directory, view and signup for events, volunteer their time for specific events, give online, and view their giving history and repeating gifts in the member portal. It's a one stop shop for connecting with your members. Please contact customer service if you have any questions or concerns. 1-888-634-2038 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- I signed up for the trial for Ministry Tracker when there was an offer for a $50 discount in Logos resources, but I've never gotten the code. Any ideas?
- I'm still waiting on this... just saying...
- Now they are telling me (elsewhere in this group) that the promotion run from May 24th to May 28th only. The ad I replied to had a whole month offer on it. Anyone else here remember it running for only 4 days? I mean, come on!
- Hi - I apologize for the confusion. Please use coupon code SAVE50 to get $50 off your next order. Please note that this code is tied to your account only and you will need to use it all at once. Please let me know if you run into any issues. Thank you.
- — EditedIs there an actual User Manual for using Ministry Tracker? My church is a subscriber. I am a new administrator and we are not using all the features. I need some help and the HELP page does not address anything really. YouTube is of no help either. Can anyone help me?
- Rebecca, We have used Ministry Tracker for a year and a half and have been very pleased with the program. The technical support is the best. You can make arrangements to call and have someone review all the components with you. You can also send an email request for help to: email@example.com
- Hi , as said we offer training and support on the software in your subscription. I would be happy to connect with you this next week and we can take a look at how you are currently using the software and see where we can expand your use. Feel free to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can schedule some time to connect.
- We wanted to give an update, there is a known issue with the communication queue (Email and Text Messaging). We are working to resolve this as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will update you as soon as it has been fixed.
- Hi, I am setting up an all church event that will run for a few nights and would like to register through ministry tracker. Is there a way for people to register with specific information - such as tshirt size or days they will be attending, etc?
- Hi , There are several ways to configure event registration depending on how the event is going to actually take place. Feel free to give us a call at 360-450-3542 and ask for David, or send an email to email@example.com and we can connect with you and help you configure your Multi Night event in a way that makes the most sense.