General • Bellingham, WA • 13 members • 672 followers
About this group
A discussion forum for MinistryTracker.com users.Follow
- Welcome to the Ministry Tracker group! This is your home for all things Ministry Tracker, which recently joined Faithlife, the creators of Logos Bible Software. Here you’ll get special offers, announcements about new features, and most of all, customer support. You can connect with our customer service team to get real-time help or suggest new features for Ministry Tracker. You can also interact with other users to share tips and tricks. Follow this group to so you don’t miss out, and be sure to return with any questions. We’re glad you’re here.
- Welcome to the group! I'm so excited to have the Ministry Tracker team joining Faithlife, and we're excited to start making Ministry Tracker even better. If you've got a 'Top 3' list of things you'd like to see added (or changed) in Ministry Tracker, I'd love to hear it!
- Does anyone know how to turn off auto-renew in MT? The only option I see in MT itself is "cancel," and MT is not in my list of subscriptions with my Faithlife account.
- I have a volunteer, added as an AD-HOC to a children's group, that is showing up as one of the children instead of as a volunteer on the attendance sheet. How can I fix this? Thanks
- Is there a way to have an active alternate address for one person in a household?
- Hello- We are wanting to add a mobile check-in option to our Sunday morning check in for children. Is there a training video on how to set that up? What app do families use to check in their children? Thank you for your help.
- I tried twice yesterday to give online through Ministry Tracker. Each time the 'giving code' arrived six hours later.
- I posted 7 days ago and called last Thursday with promise that someone would call me back that day. I haven't heard from anyone. I'm looking for any thorough, updated training videos, specifically on the email portion of MT? Is MT still a supported product?
- Where can we locate updated training videos or content?
- There seems to be a problem with the Giving Code. Someone alerted me to the fact that they recieved two giving codes when attempting to donate. I just tried it and also recieved two giving codes. He chose one and gave, hoping it goes through correctly.