Ministry Team Magazine
General • 19 members • 124 followers
- — EditedWelcome!
Welcome to the Ministry Team Magazine online community! We’re so excited to share this resource with you, and we hope that it’s a source of encouragement and inspiration, as well as practical help, to your whole ministry team. And we hope that this group can take that even further. Thanks for coming!
If you haven't received Ministry Team Magazine and you're interested in subscribing, you can learn more at ministryteam.com.
In celebration, and as a thank you for joining us, we’re giving away some awesome prizes to people who follow this group.
Here are the details:
When you follow this group before May 31, 2018, you’ll be automatically entered to win a cool prize for your church*. You’ll get an additional entry once you’ve interacted in the group (whether that’s making your own post, commenting on another post, or just reacting to a post)**. You can get even more entries by inviting other people you think will enjoy Ministry Team Magazine - you’ll get one additional entry for each person who follows on your invitation.
You’ll have a chance to win:***
- 1 Logos Silver Base Package for you or another member of your staff ($999.99 value) (or two level upgrade to existing base package already owned by church)
- 1 year of Logos Mobile Ed video streaming on Faithlife TV for up to 199 people ($959.88 value)
- 1 year subscription to Ministry Tracker ($449)
- Plus copies of Bible Inforgraphics or Picturing Scripture
See the official rules here.
* All prizes must be awarded to a church
** Limit of one entry total for interaction
*** Over 100 winners will be selected!
- In a recent Ministry Team article on social media, there was a link to download a free social media planning template. The link does not work. Can anyone help? I'd really like to have the template.
- What’s the best sermon intro you’ve ever heard? The worst? Where do you look for illustrations?
- Has your church made a transition to a multi-site model? Is your church considering it? Share your experiences and questions here.
- — EditedDoes your church follow the best practices listed in the article from this issue? Do you have your own? Share your ideas and solutions.
- How do you follow up with first-time visitors after an outreach event? Share your ideas (and results!) below.
- — EditedHave you been encouraged by the first issue of Ministry Team? Check out the poll in the sidebar to your right, and let us know which article you found most helpful! ---> And if you're interested in subscribing, don't forget that you can sign up and be the first to know when subscriptions are available at http://www.ministryteam.com
- We hope you’ve been enjoying the first issue of Ministry Team Magazine! Don’t forget that you can increase your chances of winning one of our great prizes for your church by inviting others to follow this group! Click here to invite others from your ministry team, or friends who would like our content: https://faithlife.com/ministryteam/invitationsGroup invitations - Faithlifefaithlife.com
- Looking forward to this. As a new elder, I’m always excited about new discovery of ways to grow the body of Christ—both deeper and broader. This tool will surely be an asset to our ministry team. Praying that this will be a blessing to the bride of Christ.