- ReadFREE WEBINAR What's New in Logos 9.2Today, January 26th, at 2pm (CDT)
Logos 9.2 recently released with several important tweaks in the software including enhancements to the Factbook Visual Filter, Searching, and the Sermon Manager.
Join authorized trainer Morris Proctor for a FREE 45-minute webinar as he explains these new 9.2 changes.
- what happened I did not get an email link and it says the seminar is already over and it is Jan 26 2:04 pm
- The New Factbook: The Place to Start in Logos 9 January 21st at 2pm (CDT) Do all of the options in Logos Bible Software sometimes intimidate you? If so, then join Morris for a 45-minute webinar as he explains the new Logos 9 Factbook and how to launch Bible study from this one tool! Whether you want to investigate a topic, theme, or text the newly expanded Factbook is the place to start! Learn to harness much of the power of Logos with this very practical webinar from authorized trainer Morris Proctor.The New Factbook: The Place to Start in Logos 9Join Morris for a 45-minute webinar as he explains the new Logos 9 Factbook and how to launch Bible study from this one tool!event.webinarjam.com
- Do you have a document of recommended bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, Greek & Hebrew. You have said in your sessions to add 5 of your preferred & I just would like some advice on what you recommend. Thank you
- Hello, how can I do to search to determine the deponent verbs
- How can I save my desktop layout before exiting the program? Thank you.
- An easy way: Click the "Layouts" icon on the upper right corner, then click "Update active" from the drop-down panels. (You can also see the keyboard shortcut there.) An alternative way which I learned from Morris Proctor's free webinar: type "update active layout" in the search box on top; when you see "Update active layout" appear in the drop-down suggestions, drag it to the shotcut panel (located on the right side of "Tools". Now you have a shotcut icon. Every time you click it, you save the current active layout.
- When I am working in a document and I underline, highlight, or box text. Is there no way to print that portion out as I designed it on the page. For instance say I box and highlight in orange a few sentences can I then print out exactly what I boxed and highlighted? Or is that only going to be shown on my page?
- Merry Christmas everyone!
- ReadEXPIRES in 4 Hours Special Extended Black Friday OfferOffer Valid through TONIGHT at 11:59pm CDT Coupon Code: EXTENDBLACKFRIDAY20 automatically applied to cart
- ReadFINAL DAY Special Black Friday Offer Expires TodayOffer Valid through December 10th at 11:59pm CDT Coupon Code: EXTENDBLACKFRIDAY20 automatically applied to cart
- Do you get access to Camp Logos for yourself only, or do you get a number of passes like other streamed conferences this year? (e.g. T4G gave each registrant a code for up to 10 other folks to watch). I know we have a handful of folks who would like to learn how to better use logos, but can't justify an expense like this right now. I'm wondering if I can find a way to either have them join me or for me to pass the info down to them afterward.
- I think your only option is to invite them over to watch with you. They should bring their laptops and follow along.