- Please join authorized trainer Morris Proctor for a FREE webinar today, June 30th at 2 pm (CDT) as he explains the potential of Logos’ best kept secret. Can’t make the June 30th time slot? No worries. When you register, you'll be emailed details to access the archived event once it's posted. If you have already registered, we look forward to seeing you. https://event.webinarjam.com/register/17/54wmoagBible Browser: Logos’ Best Kept SecretJoin authorized Logos trainer Morris Proctor for a FREE webinar as he explains the potential of Logos’ best kept secret.event.webinarjam.com
- Please join authorized trainer Morris Proctor for a FREE webinar today, May 26th at 2 pm (CDT) as he shows you how to discover, use, and benefit from this incredible Bible study tool. Can’t make the May 26th time slot? No worries. When you register, you'll be emailed details to access the archived event once it's posted. If you have already registered, we look forward to seeing you.Hidden in Plain Sight: Discourse FeaturesDescriptionevent.webinarjam.com
- Do you ever wonder what those arrows, triangles, and bullets are in your interlinear Bibles? To find out, please join Morris in an upcoming webinar as he explains those markings as well as how to leverage the power of the reverse interlinear Bible to do Hebrew or Greek study (even though you may not be fluent in those languages)! As a webinar participant, you’ll also receive a special webinar only discount code to save 30% on the 13 available volumes of the very popular Evangelical Exegetical Commentary! https://event.webinarjam.com/register/11/xxr34sgLanguage Study in English with the Reverse InterlinearDo you ever wonder what those arrows, triangles, and bullets are in your interlinear Bibles? To find out, please join Morris in an upcoming webinar as he explains those markings as well as how to leverage the power of the reverse interlinear Bible to do Hebrew or Greek study (even though you may not be fluent in those languages)! As a webinar participant, you’ll also receive a special webinar only discount code to save 30% on the 13 available volumes of the very popular Evangelical Exegetical Commentary! https://event.webinarjam.com/register/11/xxr34sgamber.faithlife.com
- Did you miss our webinar yesterday or would you like to rewatch? https://mpseminars.com/webinars/identify-books-with-tags/ If you're not yet a subscriber to MP Seminars' Training Library, you may not know Morris releases videos for EVERY Logos update (every six weeks). Creating collections is essential for effective Logos searching. Those collection “rules” can be tricky though. Morris, however, uses tags to bypass those tricky rules and create “automatic” search collections.Identify and Organize Your Books with TagsJoin Morris for a 50-minute webinar, Identify and Organize Your Books with Tags, as he gives you a practical system for tagging your books.event.webinarjam.com
- Hello my Logos friend, Paul’s Philippians 4:6 admonition is much needed: Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. (NLT). In the midst of our current worldwide challenges, we can either worry much or pray much. To help with the latter, I wanted you to know about a FREE downloadable resource written by my good friend and mentor Rob Morgan, author of 100 Bible Verses That Made America. This short document pulls together a few stories from American history that will inspire hope and embolden your prayers. We have overcome obstacles before and by God’s grace we will do so now and again. Thank you for being a friend of Logos and MP Seminars! - MorrisAmerica, It's Time to Pray - RobertJMorgan.comEven before the Coronavirus pandemic, Americans were unnerved by the politics of the 2020 elections and the intractable problems facing our planet. With the onset of the virus, things have become much worse. We’re not in America’s first crisis though. Our nation has faced one existential danger after another—including medical crisis. To encourage us in prayer, …www.robertjmorgan.com
- I really learned something from the “best kept secret” webinar. I’ve watched it several times and pick up something new each time. Question though. Is it available on IPAD? I can’t seem to locate it in tools.
- I participated in the free webinar yesterday on the Bible browser and really enjoyed it. I can't seem to locate a link to go back and review the information that Morris covered in the webinar. Can someone point me in the right direction?
- I was disappointed that I don't have the option to use this tool. I signed up thinking it was a tool all could use. I wish it was clearly indicated when these things are offered that it is only for the invested.. Unless I spend significantly I will not be able to use such training.
- Maybe they could write starting which package the webinar is useful.
- I did not receive an email after the webinar. It would really be nice to be able to watch it again. There was some really good information in the webinar.
- Hi Moe. As a Logos instructor you are great. Stick on it. As far as exegesis ... better you give it up (https://mpseminars.com/course/webinar-hebrew-greek-word-study/section/word-study-part-2/). See youProducts | MP Seminarsmpseminars.com
- If there is a fault in exegesis, 'give it up'?! I say press on. Study and improve, that's the call for all. When others, or further study, show our faults then good. We can thank them and will have learned. But if you have a fault in someone's exegesis, show a kindness and explain it.
- I am needing Mo's Inductive Bible Study Guide. I was unable to find it. Can someone please help? Thanks
- Do you have a suggestion on how to use Logos collaboratively with a Sermon creation team?
- Hi--though I've used logos for years, I know how to use very few of the features- I've listened to a few of the webinars but find the technology overwhelming. I'm taking AP221 Apologetics in the Urban Context and the second segment is on using notes to track themes. I go to the Doc menu as suggested but do not see the list Bibliography,clippings, handout, notes... which should lead to untitled notes --->add note. Having watched the video about half a dozen times I'm lost-I would appreciate any suggestions.
- Do you see the blue rectangle at the upper right corner of the Doc menu, "New"? There's a drop-down arrow next to it that I think will give you what you are looking for.
- Thank you for trying Maary-Ellen- It will help me add a new note but not put notes together in a theme- I guess I need to go back to laying my hands on the computer and praying!
- Carol, by "themes," do you mean Preaching Themes, that are tagged by Logos throughout your resources? I don't know if there is a way to connect notes to a Preaching Theme. However, you can create a Notebook for your own theme and add your notes to that Notebook. You can also create tags or labels for your notes (the field at the bottom of the note window) and collect them by searching your notes for your tags. Hope that helps.
- Are you on Facebook? We would love to have you in our community! Take a second to support us by Liking and Following our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/camplogos/Camp Logos by mp|seminarsCamp Logos by mp|seminars. 1.1K likes. The authorized trainer for Logos Bible Software.www.facebook.com
- Joshua Rowe published a newsletterReadFREE WEBINAR Hidden in Plain Sight: Discourse FeaturesMay 26th at 2pm (CDT)
“Heads up!” “Take a look at this!” Those phrases are examples of discourse features which cause us to slow down and be on the lookout for something important.
Throughout the Hebrew Old Testament and Greek New Testament biblical authors employ such features adding detail and emphasis to their writings. Unfortunately many of these details are lost in translation. Thankfully, in Logos there’s a tool, appropriately called Discourse Features, which brings to light in interlinear Bibles those Hebrew and Greek subtleties.
So join Morris for today's webinar, Hidden in Plain Sight: Discourse Features, as he shows you how to discover, use, and benefit from this incredible Bible study tool.
Also by participating in the webinar you’ll receive a special discount code so you can save up to 50% on special discourse resources authored by Dr. Steve Runge!