- ReadFREE WEBINAR Bible Word Study Guide: Top FeaturesTomorrow, February 25th, at 2pm (CDT)
The Bible Word Study Guide provides great assistance for original language word study, assuming we know the purposes of the major sections. For example: How do Lemma and Root differ? What’s the relationship between Translation and Senses? Why is Preposition Use only active for some words?
Discover answers to these questions and enhance your Bible study by joining Morris for a FREE training webinar as he explains numerous features in the Bible Word Study Guide.
- Hello everyone. I am trying to find a way to highlight multiple occurrences of a word at the same time, not having to highlight each occurrence individually. Is there a way to do so? Thanks!
Rev. Kevin Obermeyer — EditedI don't think you can highlight like that if you mean using the highlighter tools, but you can create a visual filter so all occurrences appear in whatever highlighter format you choose so you can see them all in any place of text. You can then toggle the filter on and off.
- Thanks for the idea. I'll try and see if it works for me. God bless
- Have you tried using a "visual filter"? https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016747431-Create-a-Visual-Filter
- Do current MPS subscribers get access to this Camp Logos event?
- I just signed up with this deal. It says Camp Logos is available from 2020, however, it is not in my package. Will it be added soon?
- I signed up for the deal above a few weeks ago. I just received an email today that has the link to the 2020 Camp Logos sessions (videos) with a password to access. They don't seem to be in the portal itself when you login, but only available through the email they will send you (the specific link). So the answer would be yes they are included in this current special.
- I’ve accidentally deleted a guide I created for myself, how do I undo that please instead of creating it all over again? Thank you
- ReadFREE WEBINAR What's New in Logos 9.2Today, January 26th, at 2pm (CDT)
Logos 9.2 recently released with several important tweaks in the software including enhancements to the Factbook Visual Filter, Searching, and the Sermon Manager.
Join authorized trainer Morris Proctor for a FREE 45-minute webinar as he explains these new 9.2 changes.
- what happened I did not get an email link and it says the seminar is already over and it is Jan 26 2:04 pm
- The New Factbook: The Place to Start in Logos 9 January 21st at 2pm (CDT) Do all of the options in Logos Bible Software sometimes intimidate you? If so, then join Morris for a 45-minute webinar as he explains the new Logos 9 Factbook and how to launch Bible study from this one tool! Whether you want to investigate a topic, theme, or text the newly expanded Factbook is the place to start! Learn to harness much of the power of Logos with this very practical webinar from authorized trainer Morris Proctor.The New Factbook: The Place to Start in Logos 9Join Morris for a 45-minute webinar as he explains the new Logos 9 Factbook and how to launch Bible study from this one tool!event.webinarjam.com
- Do you have a document of recommended bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, Greek & Hebrew. You have said in your sessions to add 5 of your preferred & I just would like some advice on what you recommend. Thank you
- Hello, how can I do to search to determine the deponent verbs
- How can I save my desktop layout before exiting the program? Thank you.
- An easy way: Click the "Layouts" icon on the upper right corner, then click "Update active" from the drop-down panels. (You can also see the keyboard shortcut there.) An alternative way which I learned from Morris Proctor's free webinar: type "update active layout" in the search box on top; when you see "Update active layout" appear in the drop-down suggestions, drag it to the shotcut panel (located on the right side of "Tools". Now you have a shotcut icon. Every time you click it, you save the current active layout.