Morris Proctor Seminars
Organization • Murfreesboro, TN • 10 members • 8,720 followers
- Discover the Visual Filter Morris has created specifically for YOU!Automatically Mark Up “In Jesus” PhrasesA Logos user and student of the Word recently asked if it’s possible to create a Visual Filter that automatically marks up the “in Jesus” phrases in the New Testament whether the phrase be: in Jesu…mpseminars.com
- Morris has posted an I-Beam note file that is located under Documents. You can download this file and save it each week as a Sermon file for an I-Beam template for your message. Please see the blog below entitled "Create a 'Lesson Template'" for instructions!
- Hi! Here is the fourth and final installment of the video series on Dr. Grant Osborne's Commentary, "Ephesians: Verse by Verse." In this video you will learn how to find a balance between academics and application while using the commentary. Hope you enjoy!Osborne's Commentaries Part 4/4-Academics and Application BalanceThis video is about finding a balance between academics and application with Dr. Osborne's "Ephesians: Verse by Verse" Commentary. This is part 4 of 4.amberfile.com
- This is the third in a 4 part series about how to incorporate Dr. Grant Osborne's "Ephesians: Verse by Verse" Commentary into your regular Greek Word Study. We hope you enjoy!Osborne's Commentaries Part 3/4 - Greek Word StudyThis video is about Osborne_Greekamberfile.com
- Good morning everyone! By joining this site, you have received a FREE copy of "Ephesians: Verse by Verse" by Dr. Grant Osborne. Part 2 of our Osborne Commentary training video set details how to use this commentary with your Devotional Scripture reading. We hope you enjoy the next installment in our 4 part series on how to incorporate Dr. Grant Osborne's "Ephesians: Verse by Verse" Commentary into your regular study.Osborne's Commentaries Part 2/4 - Devotional Scripture ReadingThis video is about how to utilize the Osborne Commentary series with Logos Bible Software. Part 2 of 4amberfile.com
- This is the first in a 4 part series about how to incorporate Dr. Grant Osborne's "Ephesians: Verse by Verse" Commentary into your regular study. We hope you enjoy this new resource.Osborne's Commentaries Pt. 1/4 - Historical BackgroundThis video is about how to utilize the Osborne Commentary series with Logos Bible Software. Part 1 of 4faithlifetv.com
- Hi ! The word "but" has so much great potential in God's word. Besides Philemon 11, there is that other great "but" in this case "but God" from Eph 2:4-7 "But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages he might show the immeasurable riches of his grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus."
- published a newsletterReadMP Seminars January NewsletterSee where our first Camp Logos of 2018 is being held!
For the most comprehensive and detailed instruction on how to get the most out of your Logos Bible Software please be sure to check out the Training Manuals Volumes 1-3. Over 800 pages comprising 100 chapters will guide you through feature after feature of this incredible electronic library and Bible study tool!
These perfect bound print manuals are available for $59.95
- Get a better understanding of biblical events by learning their historical context in this week's blog!Fit Events in a TimelineSeeing a biblical or world event in its historical context can certainly aid our understanding of the event. Toward the end of discovering historical context, Logos Bible Software provides the tool…mpseminars.com
- — Edited
- I've followed the new MP Seminars Faithlife group. How do I "and receive a FREE download of the commentary Ephesians: Verse by Verse by Dr. Grant Osborne."?
- Hi, Once you follow our group, the Commentary should automatically download into your Logos Library. Just go to your Logos search bar and type in the commentary's title and it should show up! Let us know if you're still having trouble after doing this!
- This is a great resource, but it would have been good to make it clear that it will only remain in your library for as long as you remain a follower of the group. So if you were to un-follow at some stage, that resource will disappear from your library.