- Do you have a document of recommended bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, Greek & Hebrew. You have said in your sessions to add 5 of your preferred & I just would like some advice on what you recommend. Thank you
- Hello, how can I do to search to determine the deponent verbs
- How can I save my desktop layout before exiting the program? Thank you.
- An easy way: Click the "Layouts" icon on the upper right corner, then click "Update active" from the drop-down panels. (You can also see the keyboard shortcut there.) An alternative way which I learned from Morris Proctor's free webinar: type "update active layout" in the search box on top; when you see "Update active layout" appear in the drop-down suggestions, drag it to the shotcut panel (located on the right side of "Tools". Now you have a shotcut icon. Every time you click it, you save the current active layout.
- When I am working in a document and I underline, highlight, or box text. Is there no way to print that portion out as I designed it on the page. For instance say I box and highlight in orange a few sentences can I then print out exactly what I boxed and highlighted? Or is that only going to be shown on my page?
- Merry Christmas everyone!
- ReadEXPIRES in 4 Hours Special Extended Black Friday OfferOffer Valid through TONIGHT at 11:59pm CDT Coupon Code: EXTENDBLACKFRIDAY20 automatically applied to cart
- ReadFINAL DAY Special Black Friday Offer Expires TodayOffer Valid through December 10th at 11:59pm CDT Coupon Code: EXTENDBLACKFRIDAY20 automatically applied to cart
- Do you get access to Camp Logos for yourself only, or do you get a number of passes like other streamed conferences this year? (e.g. T4G gave each registrant a code for up to 10 other folks to watch). I know we have a handful of folks who would like to learn how to better use logos, but can't justify an expense like this right now. I'm wondering if I can find a way to either have them join me or for me to pass the info down to them afterward.
- I think your only option is to invite them over to watch with you. They should bring their laptops and follow along.
- ReadFREE WEBINAR The New Factbook: The Place to Start in Logos 9December 8th at 2pm (CDT)
Do all of the options in Logos Bible Software sometimes intimidate you? If so, then join Morris for a 45-minute webinar as he explains the new Logos 9 Factbook and how to launch Bible study from this one tool!
Whether you want to investigate a topic, theme, or text the newly expanded Factbook is the place to start!
Learn to harness much of the power of Logos with this very practical webinar from authorized trainer Morris Proctor.
- Morris Proctor Seminars published a newsletter