- Find new relationships between Old Testament and New Testament passages:Quickly See Relationships between OT and NT Passages |mpseminars.com
- Follow these steps to easily send a search to an inline search:Send a Search to an Inline Search |mpseminars.com
- Here are some easy steps to make your searches more detailed and effective:Detailed Searches Made EasyIf you’ve been to Camp Logos before, you may recall we discussed a powerful search query that located synonyms occurring close to one another. For example, imagine we want to find where our resourc…mpseminars.com
- Make Logos display all of your search results on the Timeline:Display All Search Results on the TimelineA fellow Logos user contacted me with a question I wanted to pass along to you: I’m doing a search for Moses on the Timeline which says I have 29 hits. But I can’t see them. I have to move through …mpseminars.com
- Easily share your Logos documents right here with your Faithlife Groups:Share Documents with Faithlife GroupsOne of the most helpful tweaks in the recently released Logos 8.5 update is the ability to both share and download documents within Faithlife Groups. This blog focuses on sharing and next week’s do…mpseminars.com
- Follow this guide to download documents from your Faithlife Groups:Download Documents from Faithlife GroupsIn a recent blog I discussed sharing documents with our Faithlife Groups. Now we turn our attention to downloading documents fellow group members have made available to us. Let’s imagine a member o…mpseminars.com
- Here's a simple shortcut to find your Documents and Notebooks from the Docs Menu:Access Notebooks and Collections from the Docs MenuOur Logos Bible Software continues to expand and improve. Often it’s a small improvement that creates a big impact. Case in point is a recent 8.5 tweak: Notebooks and Collections were added as Filt…mpseminars.com
- Morris Proctor Seminars published a newsletterReadMP Seminars Site UpdateImportant Message from Morris
Hello fellow Logos user,
For over 20 years I’ve had the privilege of being the authorized trainer for Logos and providing various training products. With this email, I’m thrilled to announce our most bold and comprehensive training venture yet: A NEW AND IMPROVED ONLINE TRAINING WEBSITE!
If you’re already a subscriber, please review the new features and details as described below.
If you’re not a subscriber yet, please check out all that's available to you in the ever-expanding video training library with a low-cost subscription.
As always, all of us at MP Seminars are working hard to be your source for Logos training.
- When I highlight text in my Logos desktop app and select "Add Highlight" from the popup menu, it appears as highlighted text in the desktop version but does not show up in my mobile app as a highlight. Instead it only shows up in the Notes as an annotation like a Note file. But if I highlight the text in my mobile app, it shows up as a highlight in both the mobile and desktop version. How can I highlight in the desktop version to have it show up as a highlight in both desktop and mobile without having to open the Highlighter panel and select a highlighter? Am I missing something? Thanks!
- Make your clicks do more, with double and triple click shortcuts:Double and Triple Click Shortcut ActionThe recently released Logos 8.6 contains some exciting new timesaving shortcuts: double and triple click action. For years we’ve been able to double click a word in a resource to execute a Look Up …mpseminars.com
Please pray.When do you have a seminar that I may attend. Jean Bounds 601-422-8141
- Hey, I have what might be a stupid question, but I'm going to ask anyway. "What happens to my Bible Study notes once I finish a Bible Study Workflow?" Can I access past workflows?
Rev. Kevin Obermeyer — EditedGreat questions! All your notes are stored as a notebook in Notes, named after the particular workflow you did. You can rename the notebook as you wish. Your notes are also anchored to the associated verses and resources you used in the workflow. And your completed workflows are found and accessible under the Guides menu. If you plan to refer to a completed workflow often, you can even pin it to the top of the Guides menu if you right click on it.
- Thank you, Rev. Obermeyer. This sure is a power-packed program!
- Is there a Greek Septuagint with Louw-Nida numeration?
- Not that I am aware of or have seen. Perhaps someone else knows something I do not.
- I was looking and haven’t seen anything either. Nothing numerically tagged. In the lookup features for the Interlinears or standard (I’m pretty sure all of them) you can send a word to the Lexham Analytical Lexicon for Septuagint or BDAG, etc., but that might be the only option for now. The New Testament resources are better tagged for that kind of thing than their Old Testament ones, at least at this time.
- Thanks for the feedback!