Morris Proctor Seminars
Organization • Murfreesboro, TN • 10 members • 13979 followers
About this group
- We’ve just added 15 new training videos for the Factbook! Let Morris train you not only on the basics, but also some power-user tricks so you can get the most out of the Factbook! https://mpseminars.com/course/logos-8-az/section/factbook-2/
- Now through September 15 save 25% off base packages and UPGRADES from Logos! Please use the link logos.com/mpseminars8 and you’ll not only save 25% but also receive 5 FREE books from a select list! This is a great time to expand your Library!Special Offer for MP Seminars VisitorsThe Library in Logos 8 Fundamentals blows past the limitations of print books. Because everything is digital, every word is searchable. And it only includes trustworthy books guaranteed to bring new depth to your time in the Word.www.logos.com
- We just added 16 videos for the Exegetical Guide in the Logos A-Z Video Reference Guide! Join Moe as he explains each section in the default Exegetical Guide. Make sure to pay close attention to the Word by Word section. https://mpseminars.com/course/logos-8-az/section/exegetical-guide/
- Ha Mo I was called to an emergency and was unable to view most of the Study Smarter webinar. Is there a chance I can view it again?
- I was able to click the link, enter my name and email, and see the replay. I had already registered, though. That doesn't always make a difference with the free webinars. Might be worth trying anyway.
- Join us today for a FREE WEBINAR by Authorized Trainer Morris Proctor Study Smarter with Layouts - July 28th at 2pm (CDT) https://mpseminars.com/webinars/study-smarter-with-layouts/
- Join Morris for a FREE, 1-hour webinar [TODAY, July 28th at 2pm CST] as he shows you how to leverage the Power of Layouts. Whether you’re new to Logos or a seasoned user, you’ll learn not only the basics, but also power-user tricks about this timesaving feature. Follow along on your on computer as Morris walks you step by step through creating various layouts to help with Bible study methods like cross reference work, daily devotionals, and word study. Also by participating, you’ll receive a webinar-only discount to save on select sermon archive products! https://mpseminars.com/webinars/study-smarter-with-layouts/Study Smarter with LayoutsJoin Morris for a FREE, 1-hour webinar as he shows you how to leverage the power of Layouts.event.webinarjam.com
- Hola. He identificado las diferentes palabras de mi Biblia con colores a través de los filtros visuales. ¿Cómo puedo copiar un verso a word pero mantener los filtros visuales.
- Hallo. About Bible browser it's not clear to me whether is possible - and how - to search throughout the all bible or the whole OT or the all NT. The section "common division" does not include such categories. Best regards
- If we don't select anything from the "Bible Books" and it's subsections, the search will be on the entire text of the selected Bible. At this time we cannot limit to the entire OT the entire NT unless we select a resource that has just the OT (like the Lexham Hebrew Bible) or just the NT (like the SBL GNT). I discovered that if the selected Bible includes Deuterocanonical / Apocrypha books, they will be included in the Bible and can be used to limit the search. Some resources (e.g. Swete's LXX, Clementine Vulgate) include Deuterocanonical books as part of the the Old Testament in the Bible Browser. Other resources (e.g. Scrivener's 1873 Cambridge Paragraph Bible of the Authorized English Version, RSV, NRSV) have a separate Apocrypha subsection of Bible Books in the Bible Browser.
- I really learned something from the “best kept secret” webinar. I’ve watched it several times and pick up something new each time. Question though. Is it available on IPAD? I can’t seem to locate it in tools.