- If you've ever deleted a document in Logos, there's no need to panic! Click here for an easy way to restore a deleted document:Easily Restore a Deleted DocumentHoused on the Docs menu are various types of files we can create in Logos such as: Prayer List, Passage List, Word List, Reading Plan, and more. Once created, to delete one of these files we simply…mpseminars.com
- Here's an easy way to see the same passage in many bibles!Quickly See One Passage in Many BiblesA Logos user recently asked this question: Is there’s a way to see one passage from multiple Bibles at the same time? Actually there are several ways to accomplish this task, but I’ll focus on Powe…mpseminars.com
- Click here to find some pointers on how to rename and organize your Workflows Notebook!Rename a Workflow NotebookHopefully you’ve already seen two of the most exciting new Logos 8 features: Workflows and Notes. Workflows walk you through a Bible study task allowing you to record your insights along the way. Y…mpseminars.com
- Here are some tips to easily locate maps related to a passage!Easily Locate Maps Related to a PassageKnowing the geographical context of a passage certainly aids in our understanding of that passage. To assist with the discovery of that context Logos provides us with the Atlas loaded with dozens o…mpseminars.com
- On Thursday, January 29 (2-4 PM CST), Morris will present a live webinar explaining how you can leverage the power of the new Logos 8 Notes tool. Join him for only $19.99 and you'll also have until the end of February to view a recording of this webinar. Register by clicking the link below:Logos 8 Notes Webinar January 29 (2-4 pm CST)Allow Morris to help you unleash the power of the new Logos 8 Notes tool!During this 2 hour event Morris will show you how to:Create NotebooksSave Notes in NotebooksTag NotesRetrieve NotesIn additi…mpseminars.com
- Find out how to see all Factbook subjects in a passage!See All Factbook Subjects in a PassageOne of our best friends in Logos is the Factbook. With it we can research people, places, things, events, and a lot more. Perhaps as we’re studying a passage we open the Factbook alongside of our B…mpseminars.com
- Here's an easy way to find and read your highlights in a passage!Read Just the Highlights in a ResourceI recently received this question from a fellow Logos user: How do you read just the passages in a book that you have highlighted. I like to review my highlights but cannot find that option in Logo…mpseminars.com
- See how to create and search an illustrations notebook!Create and Search an Illustrations NotebookArguably the most significant new Logos 8 feature is the Notes tool. I certainly have received more questions about it than any other feature. Once you understand how to save and retrieve notes you…mpseminars.com
- Morris Proctor Seminars published a newsletterReadMP Seminars March NewsletterLogos Training
In response to a recent blog about Highlighting a fellow Logos user posted this question:
Is there a way search just for a particular color of highlight, like if you use different colors for each topic or subject in a book? That would be so very helpful for those of us who over use the highlighter.
This is an excellent and very practical question! [...]
In case you missed any tips and tricks from our recent blog posts:
- If you are a monthly member you can see it in the training library at https://mpseminarsonline.com/training-library/ . I highly recommend joining for the low cost of $20/mo you can watch ALL the training videos AND have free access to all the webinars. I have learned so much about my Logos software that I've been using for 20 years without taking advantage of so many features!
- Thanks, I was looking last night but saw it this morning. I'm just not patient enough I guess!
- Hello, On an mpseminars advert there was mention of a free Grant Osborne digital commentary on Ephesians. Does anyone know how and when we receive this?
- Learn how to use Lexicon Outline Formatting for a less-crowded view:Lexicon Outline FormattingDigital resources offer many advantages over their print counterparts: portability, accessibility, exportability to name a few. Another rather obvious plus is, electronic resources use no paper! Wi…mpseminars.com
- Morris Proctor Seminars published a newsletterReadMP Seminars February NewsletterLogos Training
Hopefully you’ve already seen two of the most exciting new Logos 8 features: Workflows and Notes. Workflows walk you through a Bible study task allowing you to record your insights along the way. Your recorded observations are then housed as Notes in a Notebook Logos automatically creates for you [...]
In case you missed any tips and tricks from our recent blog post: