About this group
We do church on purpose.Ask to join
- COVID UPDATES: Due to the spike in COVID cases, we are suspending our in-person services for the next three weeks. We are planning to return to in-person services on Sunday, January 30th. Sunday services will be online at 10am. Tune in Sundays at 10am! https://ncamadison.com/watch-online
- Northside Christian Assembly published a newsletter
- Moment With God Through him there is breakthrough strength. I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]. Philippians 4:13 AMPC Through Christ you have all the sufficient strength. The empowerment to breakthrough and push against anything that hinders you from going forward in the assignment. Christ infuses inner strength in you and with his strength you can do all things. Today declare: I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency. I have strength to breakthrough any barrier. Through him I can do all things. Through him I can do anything, for it is him that gives me strength.
- Moment With God Wisdom the principle of life. Wisdom for the week: People with no regard for others can throw whole cities into turmoil. Those who are wise keep things calm. Proverbs 29:8 GNT Why start a fire that bring no beneficial gain or profit? God is no respective of person. God makes his sun rise on people whether they are good or evil. He lets rain fall on them whether they are just or unjust. Matthew 5:44-45 GW Be respectful toward others, whether good or bad. Today confess: I am a child of my Father in heaven. I have the wherewithal of the Holy Spirit to counsel in the truth of His word. He instructs me to regard others in love, gentleness, goodness, and to speak with a peaceful tone of voice.
- This just blessed my soul and I wanted to share it!
- Moment With God Wisdom for this week The principle of life is wisdom. Guard your words and you’ll guard your life, but if you don’t control your tongue, it will ruin everything. Proverbs 13:3 TPT The faith of God inclusively respond to words filled with the life of God and the light of God. Everything outside of that is destruction. Your words hold a magnitude of the substance called power. Words are design to create whatsoever you choose: death or life. Deuteronomy 8:18. The Kingdom of God statute of Proverbs 4:23, which reads, guard your heart because out of it comes the issues of life. Your words determine your life. Your words will surely set the course of your life. And if you guard your words, you will preserve your life from ruin. Today confess: I will guard my words like a skillful craftsman who carefully create his masterpiece. I shall formulate words to produce peace, joy, hope, and love into my life and the lives of others. I must be reminded daily to control my tongue, because if I do not, it will ruin everything.
- AMEN! Life and death are indeed in the power of my tongue. I choose life and faith over doubt and fear! Thank you Elder Linda!
- Breakthrough // (Pastor Joe Oby)sermons.faithlife.com
- Jan 3, 2022 Moment With God Wisdom for the week Wisdom is the principle of life If your heart is right, favor flows from the Lord, but a devious heart invites his condemnation. Proverbs 12:2 TPT Today confess: I shall keep my heart pure and in alignment with the commands of God through the following of the counsel and promptings of the Holy Spirit, then an undeniable flow of favor from the Lord will be sure to come and hold back condemnation.