About this group
We do church on purpose.Ask to join
- Northside Christian Assembly published a newsletter
- Sermon from last Sunday is up! Click the link to watch or tap the sermon icon on the app! ncamadison.com/sermonsThe Race Of Endurance// (Pastor Joe Oby)God did not call you to your own individual race. God has called you to the race of endurance.sermons.faithlife.com
- Moment With God Praise Friday Jerusalem, stand up! Shine! Your new day is dawning. The glory of the Lord shines brightly on you. The earth and its people are covered with darkness, but the glory of the Lord is shining upon you. Nations and kings will come to the light of your dawning day. Isaiah 60:1-3 CEV Praise today: Church - The Body of Christ, stand up! Stand up! The hand of the Lord is upon you! Your new day has begun. This is the day the Lord created; a day that has never been seen before and there will never be another day like it. The Lord strong and mighty, His glory shines brightly on you this day. The earth and its people are covered with darkness, but you oh, Church, the glory of the Lord is shining upon you. The glory will draw nations and kings to the light of your day of dawning. Hallelujah! Amen.
- Sermon from last Sunday is up! Click the link to watch or tap the sermon icon on the app! ncamadison.com/sermonsRevival Is In The Air // (Evangelist Jesse Norwood)sermons.faithlife.com
- Moment With God Though Him For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. John 3:17 KJV Adam's treasonous act of disobedience against God's Word and his Kingdom sent all of God's creation into the kingdom of darkness. Now, mankind was severed from God, and no longer had God leading them, because satan became lord. The Word was sent to save that which the Word created. Mankind was created through the Word of God; and the salvation of mankind had to come through Him, the Word of God. The plan of God was to send into the world the Word - which was rejected. He became flesh that the world might be saved through Him, who is the Word of God. Today confess: I was brought with the Blood of the Word. I, my redeemed spirit is sent into the world to be lead by the Holy Spirit to represent Him to the world that the world might be saved through Him who is the Word of God.
- Moment With God Wisdom for the week Wisdom is the principle thing of life. [Proverbs 11:28 KJV] He that trusteth in his riches shall fall: But the righteous shall flourish as a branch. Today confess: I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Christ is the vine and I am the branch, an extension of Him. And with God I will flourish bearing much fruit.
- Hey NCA! We will be partnering with Impact Student Ministries (Wisconsin Chapter) to provide a meal for their Fall Retreat this Saturday. If you would like to donate for the meal, please visit ncamadison.com/give and select the "Impact Ministries" Fund along with your donation amount. You will be able to donate online until Friday evening. Thanks so much for helping us provide a nice meal for these college students!
- Sermon from last Sunday is up! Click the link to listen to the audio!Fight The Good Fight // (Pastor Joe Oby) // [AUDIO]-I am called to Fight The Good fight of faith. -Your attitude in life should be one of a warrior. -The battle is already won. As believers. we must maintain the victory. -Feed yourself from where faith comes from. -You cant pursue the things of God looking back. -Live in such a way that your lifestyle becomes a fight.sermons.faithlife.com