- ReadNHC Weekly Newsletter - Women's Tea July 9 & Christmas in JulyJune 28, 2022
Save the date July 9th- Women's Tea and Testimony
Ladies, save the date for the next Women's Tea and Testimony time on July 9th from 2-4pm. More details to come.
- New Hanover Church posted an announcement
- ReadNHC Weekly Newsletter - LOTS of things coming up - Check for Signups and Details!June 21, 2022
Teen Nine Square Night - This Friday
This Friday, June 24th, from 7pm-9pm there will be teen nine square night at the church. Middle School and older are welcome, and adults are also encouraged to attend. Contact Shelley Boehling for questions.
- ReadNHC Weekly Newsletter - LOTS of things coming up - Check for Signups and Details!June 14, 2022
Recognizing Graduating Seniors June 26
We will recognize our Graduating Seniors during the service on June 26. We will have a celebration for the seniors after the service and need your help in bringing food to share. Please sign up for snacks to share: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040A44ACAA22AA8-2022
- ReadNHC Weekly Newsletter - Sunday School Continues - JBQ Team TravelsJune 9, 2022
Sunday School Classes Continue in June
Sunday school classes will begin at 9:15am on Sunday, June 5
- 5-12 year-old class led by Lee Shelton (Parents encouraged to attend with their child).
- Teen and Adult Class led by Joe Santee.
Last week these classes got off to a great start. Come join in the exciting time of learning more about God's word. The summer is a great time to set new routines and learn new things!
- ReadNHC Weekly Newsletter - Sunday School Starts - Life Line Event This SundayMay 31, 2022
Life Line Event and Fellowship This Sunday
Come join us for a fellowship meal and the opportunity to gather funds for LifeLine this Sunday, June 5th at 6 pm. Bring a pot luck dish item - meat, vegetables, or deserts to share.
Signup for items by... We will share a meal and fellowship time. Pennies, dollars, and checks will be collected to be donated to LifeLine Pregnancy Center.
Start collecting your spare change to donate now.
Decide what food items you would like to bring.
If you have questions please contact Laurie McDonald.