New Life Harvest Community
Church • Antipolo, Calabarzon • 46 members • 5 followers
About this group
Preaching Christ. Making Disciples. Building Communities.
- A Life Directed by the Spirit of GodIntro Text - Title - Led by the Spirit of God Background What did Paul mean by being led by the Spirit of God? That Spirit of God that now dwells in us vindicates our sonship in a number of ways: the Spirit of God leads us the Spirit of God LED, LEAD - from Grk. AGO, to bring, to direct the movement…sermons.faithlife.com
- Timeline of Revelation (Part 2)Introduction Title - Timeline of Revelation, Part 2 Series - Understanding Biblical Timelines Text - Review Events before the Rapture The Seven Churches of Asia The Book with Seven Seals Years covered 30 AD to present time near future Part 2 - Events Between the Rapture and the Second Coming of Christ…sermons.faithlife.com
- Birth Pains: From Suffering to GloryIntro Text - 21 A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; but as soon as she has given birth to the child, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world. 22 Therefore you now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your heart…sermons.faithlife.com
- Understanding Biblical Timelines, Part 6: RecapIntro Title - Understanding Biblical Timelines, Part 6: Recap Text - 3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near. Why study Bible timelines Because God works in time ex. coming of Christ - Because the time…sermons.faithlife.com
- Where's Your Fruit?Intro Text - 18 Now in the morning, as He returned to the city, He was hungry. 19 And seeing a fig tree by the road, He came to it and found nothing on it but leaves, and said to it, “Let no fruit grow on you ever again.” Immediately the fig tree withered away. Title - Where Is Your Fruit? Mark 11.12-1…sermons.faithlife.com
- The Timeline of Revelation (Part 1)Introduction The purpose of the book the book was written to reveal the events that “must shortly take place” beyond the time of the apostles the book was written to reveal Jesus Christ and His final works the book was written to reveal the timetable of the events leading to the new heaven and new earth…sermons.faithlife.com
- UnshakeableIntro Text - Hebrews 12.25-29 25 See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven, 26 whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, “ Yet once more…sermons.faithlife.com
- Understanding Biblical Timelines, Part 5: Daniel's Seventy WeeksIntro Series - Understanding Biblical Timelines Part 5 - Daniel’s Seventy Weeks, part 2 Text - Review The 3 main divisions of Daniel’s Seventy Weeks The Key Events and Characters The 6-fold purposes of God The importance of this timeline to the church The Last Week [ILLUSTRATION NO 1 - THE LAST WEEK]…sermons.faithlife.com
- Having the Mind of ChristIntro Text - 1 Corinthians 2.16 Title - Having the Mind of Christ Background various thoughts on the value of the mind to man “I think, therefore I am” - signifies self-consciousness homo sapiens - thinking man, man is said to be the only ‘animal’ with the capacity to think of himself and his surrounding…sermons.faithlife.com
- Good day brothers and sisters. Please be informed na CANCELLED ang fellowship this coming Sunday. This means, may gawain tayo sa Sunday, morning at afternoon. Paki-inform na lang ang iba. Patuloy tayong manalangin para sa kaligtasan ng lahat. God bless.