As you are probably aware, the governor has closed indoor church gatherings. This has not affected us as we have not returned as of yet.
Here’s how I feel about the entire COVID-19 situation and the church. If we cannot physically meet and because of our limited resources as a new church plant, and because I believe it is our duty as believers here’s what we should be doing:
1. Praying over our families, friends, coworkers, country, and our world for a release from COVID-19. GOD is mighty and powerful!
2. Pray for the aforementioned individuals over finances and economy.
3. Pray people will seek GOD and we will be part of HIS plan for connecting others to CHRIST.
4. Become more active and strengthening our e-church (together).
5. I believe the LORD is allowing us to build up an amount of finances but we still need everyone who believes in Northview to give, so we have a future. While, I believe in tithing, I also know we are not all there yet in our faith. What I ask, is to trust GOD with something and pray GOD will bring and increase. If you have friends or family who can give, please let them know. Northview is and will be great but we do need to think about having funds available so when we can reopen safely that we can run with the vision, do large outreach events. We have a message and vision and GOD is our source but we do need people to come alongside and believe in our cause to change a city.
6. Ask GOD for help to connect to others around you to help in times of need. I was visiting my parents this past week and saw some a homeless individual sleeping in 108 degree weather and figured, something, anything has to be done for homeless people in California. We have families who are struggling and worried they will lose their jobs, homes, family members, etc. we have the hope that fills hearts and will open eternity to them. How precious would it be to let someone know about CHRIST.
As many if you are aware, my grandfather Dr. Robert L. Hardcastle passed away. What I am thrilled to know is that he is with the LORD. What I am saddened to know is so many people die everyday without knowing the LORD. Northview exists for these people who do not yet have a relationship with JESUS. Please help me to “inspire others to know CHRIST.” Please help me, build relationships with others, so they can know the peace of GOD.
I pray for each one of you and know, our beginning has stretched us as a church but I know GOD is faithful to bring to heart and awaken our spirits to see lives changed!
Dr. Justin L. Hardcastle
Founder & Lead Pastor of Northview Church
It's easy to make one-time and recurring gifts online! Simply go to https://faithlife.com/northview-n/give and follow the prompts.
For a recurring gift, you'll need to create a Faithlife account so you can keep track of your giving methods.
Watch this video to learn how to give with Faithlife Giving.