About this group
Shaping lives, sharing faith, spreading God's loveFollow
- Welcome to Ortonville UM Church. Our mission is to lead people to be Shaped by Jesus, so they can Share their faith, and Spread God's love. We believe that staying connected is the best way to grow in grace. Worship? You can join us Sunday's at 10:00am either in-person or on our livestream. What's next? Down load our Faithlife app and check back here regularly for ways to get involved with one of our connect groups, Bible studies, and serving ministries. Have questions? Feel free to contact us at 248.627.3125
- Seeing Jesus Alive: Thomas — When Doubt Leads to BeliefHave you ever had doubts about what you believe to be true about God, Jesus, or faith? Ask any believer if they have ever found themselves doubting... Season of life — Moments of doubt — God/myself Bad doubt — Can lead to cynicism, distrust, pessimism, contempt and lead the faithful way from God (Sin).…sermons.faithlife.com
- A great truth for today.
- Follow this link to see preaching series for the rest of the monthCurrent Series | Ortonville United Methodist ChurchShaping lives, sharing faith, spreading God's loveortonvilleumchurch-v.faithlifesites.com
- How has a mothers touch made a difference in your life? I welcome your comments here as we prepare for celebrating mother's day in worship Sunday. Message — The Women Who Saw Jesus Alive!
- There are many ways that my Mother touched my life. I will share this story. When my mom was 13 yrs old, she, her sister and their mother got all dressed up and went to see relatives for the day. When they returned home their house had burned totally to the ground. All they had left were the best dresses they were wearing. They had to live in a tent until the house was rebuilt. When my mom became an adult she made simple patchwork quilts. When there was a house fire around town, she would give the family one of her quilts and tell them that she knew what they were going through and that things would get better. I miss her and think of her everyday. ❤
- Mom has always boldly shown her love for Jesus, her family, friends and strangers. As an adult having to sort through her lifelong collection of writings and things I have seen her through the eyes of a young bride, a mother of young-teen children, her heartbreaks and celebrations. I understand now as an adult how her love and influence has and continues to shape me.
Tim R — EditedDonna, thanks much, that's how Jan rolled. Always concerned for everyone else, not her self. I was truly blessed to be her husband and she was Saint in my book. PS, you got me crying over what you said, thanks Happy Mother's Day, to all moms