Keeping In Touch
Blessings from the Lord as we celebrate the life of
Levi Robert Horest!
Born at 11:30 today, May 12th, weighing 8 pounds and 1 ounce.
Angela, Logan and Levi all doing well!!
Bob and Brenda Klazack our proud grandparents again!
A rosebud will be placed on the front table for baby Levi.
If you are wanting to help out with our church. We are looking for volunteers to be part of the property commission. If interested please see Dave Cole
The ministry council meeting has been rescheduled for Thursday May 20 at 6:30pm. Please submit any remaining reports to Lisa ASAP. Thank you
Email reports into Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Sticky's Fundraiser
Thank you for all the orders!
Wildcats play solid defense but leave too many base runners in 8 – 6 loss to ACOB.
Next game is verses Holy Spirit (Thursday at Community Bible). We are home. See you there!
Link is for the full league schedule and other info.
All games start at 6:30.
First EC Church's Sunday Worship at 10:15AM
Proclaim: The Gospel Has Come - Sermon Series on the Book of Acts
May 16 - Grace and Salvation - Acts 15:1–21
May 23 - Witness and Trust - Acts 16:25–34
May 30 - Apologetics and Seekers - Acts 17:22–34
Join Zoom Meeting by clicking this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84715284318?pwd=N29rQTU4L3N0NEh1MG4vSk8rcDA3UT09
Or use this info to enter into Zoom:
Meeting ID: 847 1528 4318
Or, from a phone, dial this number and use the Meeting ID & Password (929)-205-6099
Meeting ID: 847 1528 4318
Wednesday Prayer & Bible Study at 6:30PM
Has been canceled for his week. Pastor Charles is in Georgia visiting his mother.
Coffee Shop Theology
Every Tuesday mornings join us for coffee and fellowship at 9am.
Reminder of Covid-19 Procedures
In spite of the local uptick in COVID cases, we are doing a great job at First EC of keeping each other safe. We plan to stay open for in person Sunday School and Worship for those who wish to attend as long as we do not have cases that cause concern. We want to provide reminders of how we are keeping each other well.
- Wear a mask. All attenders must wear a mask over your nose and mouth, as much as possible, especially when standing, walking, singing or talking.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance between anyone who is not in your household or an immediate family member even when you are wearing a mask.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
- If you are not feeling well, join us for Worship via Zoom. Please do not come to in-person activities if you are ill including "just" a sore throat, runny nose, or allergies. You may have and spread COVID or other illnesses even if you are experiencing mild symptoms. A minor illness for you can present serious complications for others in our church family.
- Please do not come to in-person worship or small groups if you or anyone in your household has been instructed to quarantine or is waiting for results of a COVID test.
- Contact Pastor Charles if you test positive for COVID. We would like to assist you with shopping or other errands while you are isolating. Also, we need to track any possible contacts to prevent an outbreak within our congregation.
Thank you for helping us keep our congregation safe and healthy!