Prayer Request for Pamosu
The Initial Skills Course is in serious jeopardy of being canceled again. On Friday, it was announced that 3 Papua New Guinean provinces have been evaluated as high risk for Covid-19 infection, Eastern Highlands province being one of them. Ukarumpa is in the Eastern Highlands. With that evaluation has come some restrictions, all of which impede the possibility of travel for our team. If we can not find a solution to these obstacles it will not be possible to take Initial Skills again this year. We have already been waiting several years to take these courses and this setback could prove to become a half a decade of waiting to start translating. Please pray right now that whatever the obstacles may be, the Lord's will be done. We ask that it be His divine will that we would be able to bring our team to Ukarumpa, to keep them safe, and to give them and us all the confidence that comes with being a servant of the King of Kings.
Jason & Brenda Carwile
Jason and Brenda Carwile
email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 1 (177) Ukarumpa, EHP 444, Papua New Guinea
Visit our website at https://pamosu.org