- Love Listens!Love Listens! John 13:34-35. A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." Philippians 2:3. Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit,…sermons.faithlife.com
- Scriptural Background for ReconciliationScriptural Background for Reconciliation 1 Samuel 16:7 Samuel was a man of God, plain and simple. No question of his devotion to God. However, when God had him anoint a king over Israel, Samuel revealed his personal bias for what a king should look like. You and I have our preferences and bias for what…sermons.faithlife.com
- The Lord As My Heavenly FatherJohn 14:23 - "Jesus replied, Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them." What an invitation! A Father Provides People fret when they are not confident that God will provide for them. They may live as though God is no where.…sermons.faithlife.com
- The Lord Is My Source of LoveA REDEEMING LOVE John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. • It is God Who loves you! • It is God Who gave to you His Son! • It is God Who invites you! A RELIABLE LOVE Romans 8:35-39, 35 Who shall separate…sermons.faithlife.com
Changes to Park Worship Services beginning June 7th
Worship Service on Facebook Live at 10:00 am.
Worship Service AT Park beginning 10:45 am
Park will be open for worships services beginning next week. We will be following
the County guidelines for social distancing and will slowly make the transition back to full operation. This means ...
- We will ask you NOT to attend if you are having any fever or feeling in any way less than normal.
- In our auditorium, every other pew/row will be taped off and we are asking non-family members to sit 6 feet apart. County guidelines allow us to have 25% of our fire code capacity; which is 62 people. A second service can be started if we begin to exceed this number.
- Sunday School/Bible Study classes will NOT resume at this time. We will see how worship service progresses in June and revisit this decision in July.
While we are excited to reconnect with each other for worship, we realize that some of us are still apprehensive about venturing into public places or have been advised by medical personnel against doing so just yet. We are continuing the FB Live messages so no one is left out. If you have been listening online but have not visited Park before now, please consider this your invitation to join us for a "test drive" in June when all of us will be trying out a new routine. In person or online, you are a part of our worship and we are praying for you. Please be in prayer for guidance and protection as we move forward for His Glory.