We are glad you are here, and we hope you enjoy this opportunity to worship God with us.
Welcome & Prayer
Songs of Worship
Scripture: John 15:9-27
Message: Pastor Dave
"Evangelism 101: Gospeling Friendships"
Hymns of Worship
Live Stream Sign-off
Sharing & Pastoral Prayer
11 am Sunday school opportunities:
- K- 5th Grade -Children's classes. Individual rooms in the basement. If you have questions, please contact Kim Good.
- Youth - in the youth room.
- Adults -
Option 1: class will meet in the sanctuary studying the
uniform quarterly lesson, the new theme is "Confident
Hope", today's Lesson 1 "Freed from Worry" - c/o Tom
Beachy & Brent Maust.
Option 2: Wrap up session of "Understanding Worship" a RightNowMedia study by Tom Kraeuter in the Fellowship Hall. c/o Debi Ackerman.
Today is the last Sunday for fathers to get their photo taken for the special program on Father's Day. Dad's please go and get your hands photographed in the Sewing room after the worship service.
Help is still needed for Sunday School teachers for the summer. Would you consider serving in this ministry and teaching for 1-2 Sundays (sign-up sheet)? Please see Kim Good for more information.
Our VBS is on the calendar for July 19-23. Help is needed for all areas. Please put your name on the list at the Welcome Center if you are willing to help or contact Rhonda Buehler. Parents please put this in your calendar and register your kids on our website VBS page.
HOMEPLATE is back for 2021! Excited to keep the tradition going this year as we celebrate our Faith and root on the Detroit Tigers! The date is June 26th. If you are interested in attending sign up here or on the sheet at the Welcome Center. Contact Jon Good if you have questions.
Did you realize you can update your Faithlife info and privacy settings for the directory. Use the following link to find out how to do that.
Our summer fellowship nights have been planned. Come and enjoy supper together and fellowship around the campfire. The dates are June 16th & 30th, July 11th & 28th, August 11th & 22nd.
Handyman Crew: Are you in need of a little assistance with a handyman project around your home and not sure of who to ask? If so, Dale Ackerman is available to help or to help in finding someone who can help. Also if you have skills that you are willing to share with others, contact Dale to let him know of your availability.
Offering Today: TTLM/ Thumb Breadbasket - You can mail in your donation. Our online giving portal is on our website You can also check out how easy it is to set up giving through the Faithlife app or text. Simply text the word “GIVE” to (989)217-8181. We appreciate your generosity and flexibility.
Offering next week: PR Ministries
Worship Leader this week: Marie Maust
Worship Leader next week: Rich Swartzendruber
Fellowship Greeter this week: Lynn & Brenda Maust
Fellowship Greeter next week: Theo & Annemiek Poelma
Pastoral Care this week: Tom & Karen Beachy
Pastoral Care next week: Brenda Maust
Prayers for the local church
· Provide helpers for VBS
· GriefShare members
· Darrel Yoder - recovery from blood clot in his lungs
· Pastor Bill’s father - spiritual healing & healing for his cancer and Bill's family as they spend time with him.
· David Segroves friend whose husband passed away
· Gladys Maust's mother with blockage in her brain
· Craig family
· Frank Deming's mother, Wilma, recovery and healing from heart stints surgery
· Marge Gnagey continues to be hospitalized
· RI - Pablo & Judy Kauffman who live in Spain. Prayers for them as they seek to find, encourage Jesus seekers there.
· Paul & Arin Shupe family- ministry & travelling for Family Life
· Persecuted Christians around the world