We are glad you are here, and we hope you enjoy this opportunity to worship God with us.
Welcome & Prayer
Hymns of Worship
Scripture: Acts 17:16-34
Message: Pastor Dave
"Evangelism 101: Gospeling Through Spiritual Guidance"
Songs of Worship
Live Stream Sign-off
Sharing & Pastoral Prayer
11 am Sunday school opportunities:
- Children's SS - Toddlers meet in the nursery; PreK- 5th grade meet in the balcony.
- Youth - in the youth room.
- Adults - class will meet in the sanctuary studying the uniform quarterly lesson. The theme this quarter is "Confident Hope. Today we will study lesson 2 - "Delivered from Fear" - c/o Tom Beachy & Brent Maust.
Today you must let Jon Good know if you would like tickets for HOMEPLATE2021! Excited to keep the tradition going this year as we celebrate our Faith and root on the Detroit Tigers! The date is June 26th.
Next Sunday is the deadline to return your baby bottle full of coins and cash for Positive Alternatives fundraiser.
Ladies Sewing is still meeting on Wednesday afternoons from 1:30 to 4:00 and will be meeting through to the last Wed. in June. We are working hard to get a few more comforters knotted, trimmed and bound before the Northern Michigan Relief Sale which is fast approaching. We got a bit behind our schedule over this past year, but we still can make a contribution for this most worthy event. If Wednesday afternoon doesn't work for you, feel free to come anytime it does.
A crew is needed to install vinyl siding on a house in Gladwin County for MDS. If you have interest or know of someone please text or call Bess Fitzgerald at 269-381-4264.
We encourage you to start collecting your coins and dollar bills for My Coins Count. Each Sunday in July coins will be collected for MCC. Coins collected benefit children around the world through food, water and education. Matching contributions are gladly accepted, please contact Nancy Swartzendruber if interested.
Looking for some summer reading? Check out the newly added books in the church library.
Choral Camp has been a special experience for over 20 years. This year has required us to be light on our feet with planning and re-planning, but it's full steam ahead! There are open spaces for campers to enjoy a week of music, worship, and fun. We have two week-long camps: July 5-9 and July 12-16. The location is Rosedale Bible College. Registration closes on June 21. Camp fees are $270 for the first child, $240 for the second child, and $210 for each additional child. If your summer plans are set, but you know of a family looking for something to do, spread the word! We hope to see you there! For any questions, please call (740) 857-1311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our first summer fellowship campfire night is this week, Wednesday, June 16th at Dale and Phyllis Yoder's. Their address is 569 S. Bay Port Rd. Bay Port, MI. Come at 6 pm, bring a dish to share, your lawn chairs & enjoy the fellowship!
Handyman Crew: Are you in need of a little assistance with a handyman project around your home and not sure of who to ask? If so, Dale Ackerman is available to help or to help in finding someone who can help. Also if you have skills that you are willing to share with others, contact Dale to let him know of your availability.
Offering Today: PR Ministries - You can mail in your donation. Our online giving portal is on our website You can also check out how easy it is to set up giving through the Faithlife app or text. Simply text the word “GIVE” to (989)217-8181. We appreciate your generosity and flexibility.
Offering next week: PR Ministries
Worship Leader this week: Rich Swartzendruber
Worship Leader next week: Dale Ackerman
Fellowship Greeter this week: Theo & Annemiek Poelma
Fellowship Greeter next week: Jon & Kim Good
Pastoral Care this week: Brenda Maust
Pastoral Care next week: Ken & Judy Dietzel
Prayers for the local church
· Youth ministry program, Pastor Bill & team, students and friends.
· GriefShare members
· Steve Swartz, former CMC conference pastor - recovery from colon resection & removal of a mass.
· Pastor Bill’s father - recovery from infection
· Darci Horton's dad - recovery from surgery to remove blood clot due to a stroke.
· Gladys Maust's mother with blockage in her brain
· Craig family
· Marge Gnagey has been transferred to Courtney Manor
· RI - A family building relationships in an urban center in the Middle East. They are discipling local believers and working to develop a business that would provide work for local believers.
·Bible Memory Camp
· Humanitarian aid & compassion to the increased number of migrant children on the US/Mexico border.