We are glad you are here, and we hope you enjoy this opportunity to worship God with us.
Join us for prayer in the conference room @ 8:45 am on Sunday Mornings
The Doctrines Series
Welcome & Prayer
Hymns of Worship
Scripture: Daniel 4:1-18
Message: Pastor Dave Maurer
"The Doctrine of God's Sovereignty"
Songs of Worship
Mission Moment: Mental Health, Michael Swathwood
Live stream sign-off
Sharing and Pastoral Prayer
11 am Sunday School Opportunities
- Children - Classes ages 2-5th grade in the basement
- Youth - c/o Zach Sopczynski in the youth room
- Adults - Two options
- Quarterly format studying "God Frees & Redeems" Lesson 11 c/o Tom Beachy and Brent Maust. (Conference Room)
- Sermon Reflection Class based on the book, Do You Believe? c/o Diane Wilson ( Balcony)
- Blood Pressure Clinic at 11 am in the Nurse's office & conference room.
- Youth meeting at 6:30 pm
- Couples are invited to the Ackerman's for a time of fellowship at 7 pm.
- Pick up a baby bottle for the Positive Alternatives fundraiser. Please return on Father's Day filled with your money donation.
The Children's SS will be combined into two classes in June and July (toddler/preschool and grade school). Would you consider serving in this ministry and teaching for 1-2 Sundays? Sign up sheet is at the Welcome Center. Please see Kim Good for more information.
VBS is July 25th-29th from 9-11:30 am. Helpers are still needed. Please contact Rhonda Buehler to sign up to help. Parents, you can register your child on our website page.
There are two camping weekends to put on your calendar.
- Bay Shore's Family & Fun Days - June 10th & 11th (Free)
- Labor Day Church Camp out - September 1-5th
Please contact Dale Ackerman or the church office to register.
The Hospitality Ministry is in the process of planning campfires again this summer. We are looking for people who are willing to host. The host will provide meat and drink. Last summer we averaged 40-50 people at each campfire. Everyone else will bring a couple dishes to pass for a potluck meal. If you are interested in hosting please let Jeannie Gascho know @ 989- 551-3849 We want to put the calendar together in the next week so we can get the dates out to everyone to add to their summer schedule.
Offering Today: PR Ministries- You can mail in your donation. Our online giving portal is on our website You can also check out how easy it is to set up giving through the Faithlife app or text. Simply text the word “GIVE” to (989)217-8181. We appreciate your generosity and flexibility.
Offering next week: PR Ministries
Worship Leader this week: Michael Swathwood
Worship Leader next week: Pastor Bill
Fellowship Greeter this week: Tom & Karen Beachy
Fellowship Greeter next week: Doug & Rhonda Buehler
Pastoral Care this week: Staff
Pastoral Care next week: Tom & Karen Beachy
Nursery this week: Emily Maust & Maggie Maurer
Nursery next week: Beth Maurer & Josiah Maurer
Prayers for the local church
· May is Mental Health Awareness - pray for those with mental health needs.
· Health Concerns/Situations
· Grief Share attendees to find healing and comfort in their loss
· Linda Deming's son, Robert to have surgery on May 19th; son-in-law's father with health concerns
· Jill Champagne's future daughter-in-law, surgery for cancer; granddaughter Ashlyn
· Pastor Bill's dad
· Family Life - Paul & Arin Shupe family as they encourage & support many in need of marriage restoration
· Russia & Ukraine War and the daily tragedies being experienced
· Wildfires in the southwestern US
· Our government to seek God for wisdom in leading well