We are glad you are here, and we hope you enjoy this opportunity to worship God with us.
Join us for prayer in the conference room @ 8:45 am on Sunday Mornings
Welcome & Prayer
Hymns of Worship
Honoring the Graduates
Words of Blessing
Scripture: Proverbs 22:6
Message: Pastor Bill Eberly
"Train Up a Child: Portraits in Child Raising"
Songs of Worship
Live stream sign-off
Sharing and Pastoral Prayer
11 am Sunday School Opportunities
- Children - Classes ages 2-5th grade in the basement
- Youth - c/o Zach Sopczynski in the youth room
- Adults - Quarterly format studying "God Frees & Redeems" Lesson 13 c/o Tom Beachy and Brent Maust. (Conference Room)
- Youth meeting at 6:30 pm
- Pick up a baby bottle for the Positive Alternatives fundraiser. Please return on Father's Day filled with your money donation.
Dave & Alyssa Maust have been serving and sharing Christ with international students at MSU for the last six years. We serve with a ministry called Bridges International which is a part of Cru. It's a privilege to serve the Lord in this way and you are a part of it. On Saturday, June 11th from 2-5pm we will have a "Meet and Greet" time at the Pigeon River Mennonite Church fellowship hall. Please come and say hi anytime from 2-5pm and hear how God is moving in the ministry.
On June 26th and 27th, CMC is hosting the Mature and Multiply Summit in Flint, Michigan, at the B Light Restoration Center. Our goal in our time together is to receive clarity and direction on how the Holy Spirit leads those in Flint and the surrounding area to plant a local Church. A Church that will serve those in Flint looking for hope, purpose, and more.
Join us for this two-day event as we take time to Worship, Pray, and listen to the Holy Spirit's voice for direction.
Register your leadership team by clicking this registration link today! Details for this event can be found on the CMC website or on Faithlife.
Coffee orders are due next Sunday at noon with pick up on June 12.
The Elder Team Quarterly Report has been placed in your mailboxes. Contact the office if you would like to receive a digital version.
The Children's SS will be combined into two classes in June and July (toddler/preschool and grade school). Would you consider serving in this ministry and teaching for 1-2 Sundays? Sign up sheet is at the Welcome Center. Please see Kim Good for more information.
TTLM is still in need of a couple of workers for the summer. 25 hours a week at $13-$15 an hour. It's a great ministry opportunity. Ages 18 to 80! Contact Barry Maust if interested.
Ladies, do you want to go deeper in your relationship with Jesus? You are invited to participate in a small group that reads the same scripture throughout the week then gathers on Tuesdays from 9 am - 10:15 am during the summer months. Each week we'll sit and chat, sip on your favorite drink and share what God is teaching through His Word. Contact Emily today if you are interested even if Tuesday doesn't work for you.
Check out the bulletin board for many opportunities coming up this summer.
VBS is July 25th-29th from 9-11:30 am. Helpers are still needed. Please contact Rhonda Buehler to sign up to help. Parents, you can register your child on our website page.
Offering Today: PR Ministries- You can mail in your donation. Our online giving portal is on our website You can also check out how easy it is to set up giving through the Faithlife app or text. Simply text the word “GIVE” to (989)217-8181. We appreciate your generosity and flexibility.
Offering next week: TTLM/Thumb Breadbasket
Worship Leader this week: Pastor Dave
Worship Leader next week: Rich Swartzendruber
Fellowship Greeter this week: Ken & Judy Dietzel
Fellowship Greeter next week: Lynn & Brenda Maust
Pastoral Care this week: Brenda Maust
Pastoral Care next week: Staff
Nursery this week: Dana Reiter & Caitlin Buggia
Nursery next week: Sarah & Mya McIntosh
Prayers for the local church
· May is Mental Health Awareness - pray for those with mental health needs.
· VBS - July - workers and preparing kids to come
· Our graduates
· Health Concerns/Situations
· Grief Share attendees to find healing and comfort in their loss
· Ruth Osborne's mom - recovery from fall a challenge
· Jill Champagne's future daughter-in-law- recovery from surgery; granddaughter Ashlyn; grandson, Walter - treatments
· Gaylord residents recovery from Tornado
· Gary Willey's friend, Robert with health issues
· RI -City Challenge details set for June 13-17. Our youth are participating in this event.
· City on a Hill Church in Morgantown, WVA
· Russia & Ukraine War & humanitarian needs
· Texas School Shooting