We are glad you are here, and we hope you enjoy this opportunity to worship God with us.
Join us for prayer in the conference room @ 8:45 am on Sunday Mornings
The Doctrines Series
Welcome & Prayer
Songs of Worship
Scripture: John 8:12-58
Message: Pastor Dave Maurer
"The Doctrine of Sin"
Hymns of Worship
Live stream sign-off
Sharing and Pastoral Prayer
11 am Sunday School Opportunities
- Children - Classes ages 2-5th grade in the basement
- Youth - c/o Pastor Bill in the youth room
- Adults - 2 Options
- Quarterly format studying "Partners in a New Creation" Lesson 3 c/o Tom Beachy and Brent Maust. (Conference Room)
- Sermon Reflection Class based on the book, Do You Believe? By Paul David Tripp c/o Michael Swathwood (Balcony)
- TTLM @ 7 pm - New Perspective
Big Ticket Festival in Gaylord is coming up Thursday, July 7th - Sunday, July 10th. Youth, if you want to reserve a ticket please contact Pastor Bill asap. Tickets that the youth do not reserve will be available to everyone.
You are invited to attend the next in the series from MCC regarding refugees and those seeking asylum in the world. It will be held at 2 pm on June 21st. If you would like to view this but not able to attend please contact the office.
It’s hard to believe we’re already in the month of June! Summer is in full swing, and it won’t be long until we gather together at Multiply 2022 for the annual CMC conference meetings. There is a flyer at the Welcome Center with more info for those planning to attend.
On Wednesday, June 29th, we are beginning a monthly gathering for young couples throughout the summer months. This gathering will include young couples who are newly married through couples who have elementary aged children. This gathering is a chance for couples to get together and share life experiences as well as brainstorm what this new young couples group could become in the future. Join us at Jason and Jenna Maust’s home on June 28th at 6pm for our first bonfire; children are welcome! Hot dogs and drinks will be provided, please bring a side dish or dessert to share. If you have any questions about the event, please contact Leslie Eberly or Jenna Maust.
Offering Today: PR Ministries- You can mail in your donation. Our online giving portal is on our website You can also check out how easy it is to set up giving through the Faithlife app or text. Simply text the word “GIVE” to (989)217-8181. We appreciate your generosity and flexibility.
Offering next week: PR Ministries
Worship Leader this week: Pastor Bill
Worship Leader next week: Dale Yoder
Fellowship Greeter this week: Denny & Debbie Weidman
Fellowship Greeter next week: Lyle & Jeannie Gascho
Pastoral Care this week: Staff
Pastoral Care next week: Tom & Karen Beachy
Nursery this week: Darci Horton & Elizabeth McIntosh
Nursery next week: Rhonda Buehler & Mikel Good
Prayers for the local church
· Grief Share past attendees to continue to find healing and hope
· Young couple's fellowship group to meet needs in our community
· Health Concerns/Situations
· Ken Dietzel's niece with pnuemonia
· Calvin Maust's hip surgery this week
· David & Carlene as they start this new chapter in life together
· Maelin & Brayden Craig - healing of broken bones-Maelin arm, Brayden thumb
· Lynette Yoder's sister Debbie - with cancer
· Judy Carlson's daughter Lindsay with chemo treatment; her family as they deal with this
· Donna Limberger’s recovery at home
· Safe travels for Pastor Bill's family on vacation this week
· Freda Maust - healing and recovery of broken nose
· Janice Aldrich's nephew Kenny recovery from a stroke
· RI - workers in the Mediterranean- pray for the worker's employee, who is becoming more open and interested in the gospel—even reading the Bible on his own! Pray that God’s Word would come alive to him and speak to him.
· Praise the Lord Positive Alternatives has a NEW Executive Director, April Woodall. Pray as she begins leadership in this organization.
· Global violence, economic uncertainties causing anxiety
· Continue to pray for the Ukrainian people as the conflict in their country drags on. Ask for protection, peace, and hope.