We are glad you are here, and we hope you enjoy this opportunity to worship God with us.
Join us for prayer in the conference room @ 8:45 am on Sunday Mornings
Welcome & Prayer
Songs of Worship
Scripture: Psalm 1
Message: Pastor Bill Eberly
"A Guide for Faith in Uncertain Times"
My Coins Count
Hymns of Worship
Live stream sign-off
Sharing and Pastoral Prayer
11 am Sunday School Opportunities
- Children - Classes ages 2-5th grade in the basement
- Youth - c/o Pastor Bill in the youth room
- Adults -
- Quarterly format studying "Partners in a New Creation" Lesson 5 c/o Tom Beachy and Brent Maust. (Conference Room)
- 7 pm TTLM featuring our very own - Barry Maust
The Northern Michigan Relief Sale will take place August 5 and 6. Information sheets are available at the welcome center with a list of opportunities on how you can help. One way to help prior to the sale is to help make pasties on Thursday, July 28th in Fairview. If you are available to help and want to carpool contact Emily.
Big Ticket Festival is this week, July 7-9. If you know of someone who needs tickets contact Pastor Bill.
Marie is planning to be on vacation July 1 - July 10. Please contact Faith Fahrner (989)280-3031 July 1-5 and Angie Csanyi (989) 553-1812 July 6-10 for your church nurse needs.
Offering Today: MDS/Ride for Missions- You can mail in your donation. Our online giving portal is on our website You can also check out how easy it is to set up giving through the Faithlife app or text. Simply text the word “GIVE” to (989)217-8181. We appreciate your generosity and flexibility.
Offering next week: PR Ministries
Worship Leader this week: Michael Swathwood
Worship Leader next week: Dale Ackerman
Fellowship Greeter this week: Tonya Karpovich
Fellowship Greeter next week: Doug & Rhonda Buehler
Pastoral Care this week: Brenda Maust
Pastoral Care next week: Staff
Nursery this week: Leslie, Judy & Rebekah Eberly
Nursery next week: Kayleen Allred & Madilyn Horton
Prayers for the local church
· Remain rooted in God's word to not be deceived
· Health Concerns/Situations
· Linda Willey - recovery from knee surgery & relief from pain
· Calvin Maust's hip surgery recovery
· Lynette Yoder's sister Debbie - with cancer; sister Lori - kidney function
· Judy Carlson's daughter Lindsay with chemo treatment; her family as they deal with this
· Hamza - missionary friend in the Middle East who has had cancer surgery now experiencing complications
· RI - Tom & Candice Mast family serving in Asia
· Voice of the Martyrs reaching out to persecuted Christians
· Roe vs. Wade decision repercussions
· Continue to pray for the Ukrainian & Russian people in the midst of war