We are glad you are here, and we hope you enjoy this opportunity to worship God with us.
Join us for prayer in the conference room @ 8:45 am on Sunday Mornings
Welcome & Prayer
Songs of Worship
Scripture: Matt. 5:43-44
Offertory - VBS singing
Hymns of Worship
My Coins Count
Mission Moment: Les Gustafson-Zook, Constituent Engagement Coordinator MCC Relief Sale and My Coins Count Coordinator
Live stream sign-off
Sharing and Pastoral Prayer
11 am Sunday School Opportunities
- Youth - c/o Bill Eberly in the youth room
- Adults - 2 options
- Quarterly format studying "Partners in a New Creation" Lesson 9 c/o Tom Beachy and Brent Maust. (Conference Room)
- Question & Answer time with Les Gustafson-Zook
- 6 pm Summer Campfire at the "Maust Sandhill" located on Geiger Rd between Riskey rd. and Bay Port rd.
- 7 pm TTLM - Act III
Thank you for joining us for our Passport to Peace VBS! It was another successful year, with 61 kids registered & an average of 51 over the week. 34+ people volunteered to make this possible. The money collected was $623.98. We will be sending this to help connect with children all over the world by providing soccer supplies. Many do not have even a ball and missionaries across the world will use this as an outreach to build relationships in their communities.
There will be an MDS meeting on Friday, August 5th at 3 pm.
Northern Michigan MCC Relief Sale, Old School House, Oscoda County Fairgrounds
There will not be children's SS (ages 2-gr 5) July 31 - the month of August. We will begin Fall Sunday School after Labor Day.
Coffee orders are due next week, August 7th for pickup on Aug 14th. If you know of someone making a trip to Ohio, let us know.
Year-to-date PR Ministries 2022 Financial Report:
Offerings $123,511, Expenses $152,403, Balance $-28,892 (loss)
There are still a few sites available for Labor Day weekend camping at Covenant Hills. Contact Dale Ackerman and sign up with your info at the Welcome Desk.
Offering Today: PR Ministries- You can mail in your donation. Our online giving portal is on our website You can also check out how easy it is to set up giving through the Faithlife app or text. Simply text the word “GIVE” to (989)217-8181. We appreciate your generosity and flexibility.
Offering next week: Rosedale International
Worship Leader this week: Pastor Dave
Worship Leader next week: Pastor Bill
Fellowship Greeter this week: Theo & Annemiek Poelma
Fellowship Greeter next week: Cliff & Marie Maust
Pastoral Care this week: Staff
Pastoral Care next week: Tom & Karen Beachy
Nursery this week: Rhonda Buehler & Maggie Maurer
Nursery next week: Kim Good & Luke Good
Prayers for the local church
· making & maintaining relationships within our community
· Health Concerns/Situations
· Glenn Maust
· Glenn Craig - recovery from a fall
· Jacob Horton's coworker, John recovery from accident
· Donna Limberger's transition to Long Term
· Dustin Weidman - eye concern - Dr. appt in August
· Freda Maust heart out of rhythm
· Judy Carlson recovery from Mitral Valve surgery
· RI - Pray for blessing as Short-Term Programs prepares for the 2022-23 REACH year. As they send out teams to different locations, ask God to use this experience to bless the REACH participants and the ministries they will partner with.
· Those who have experienced devastating floods & fires
· Continue to pray for the Ukrainian & Russian people in the midst of war