We are glad you are here, and we hope you enjoy this opportunity to worship God with us.
Indoor & In-person
Welcome & Prayer
Hymns of Worship
Scripture: 2 Peter 3:10-15
Message: Barry Maust
"This Little Light of Mine"
Live stream sign-off
Sharing and Pastoral Prayer
11 am Sunday School Opportunities
- Youth - c/o
- Adults - Quarterly format studying "God's Exceptional Choice" Lesson 1 c/o Tom Beachy or Brent Maust (Conference Room)
Ladies Sewing is ready to start up again this Wednesday, September 7 from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon. Please note the difference in the time which is in the morning instead of the afternoon. We are open to discussion about the timing, but wanted to give this a try to see if it is a good fit into our schedules. We are anxious to get started on new projects ! Hope to see you in about 10 days!
Moms In Prayer for adult children and grandchildren will be starting again to meet in person on Tuesday mornings at 7:30 am in the Youth Room. If you have any questions, please contact Dana Reiter.
Join us for a Back to School Carnival this Wed. Sept 7th from 5-7pm. This will be the kick off to Wednesday night programming. Please invite families in your neighborhood to enjoy the many kids activities. There are still some ways for you to volunteer to help out. Check out the sign up sheets at the Welcome Center.
The Elder Nomination sheets are in your mailboxes. Please fill out and return to the box at the Welcome Center by September 18th. Thank you!
Gifts Discernment Survey: You are encouraged to share your God-given abilities to build the church and broader community. There is an online version available here or you can pick up a copy at the Welcome Center. Please submit your survey by September 11th. We would like to have everyone that attends to fill one out. Our records need to be updated. Thank you, you are important to us! Contact Debi Ackerman for your questions.
Remember to bring a study Bible next week as Pastor Dave begins a sermon series in the book of James.
Friday morning Ladies Bible Study will resume on September 23rd at 9 am. Ever feel like you could add so much to your witness with the right words to share in your relationships? This study from Right Now media The Miracle Moment will help equip you. Come join our study & discussion for the six week session. Contact Emily if interested.
Offering Today: Rosedale Bible College - You can mail in your donation. Our online giving portal is on our website You can also check out how easy it is to set up giving through the Faithlife app or text. Simply text the word “GIVE” to (989)217-8181. We appreciate your generosity and flexibility.
Offering next week: PR Ministries
Worship Leader this week: Rich Swartzendruber
Worship Leader next week: Dale Ackerman
Fellowship Greeter this week: Ken & Judy Dietzel
Fellowship Greeter next week: Tonya Karpovich
Pastoral Care this week: Staff
Pastoral Care next week: Tom & Karen Beachy
Nursery this week: Rhonda Buehler & Maggie Maurer
Nursery next week: Sarah & Mya McIntosh
Prayers for the local church
· Back to School Carnival - community outreach event
· Grief Share - reaching out to those who have lost loved ones
· Health Concerns/Situations
· Pastor Bill's father - health concern and stress in moving
· Maggie Maurer - ongoing recovery
· Michael Swathwood new position @ Tuscola ISD
· Gaylee Henne - recent diagnosis of new lymphoma
· Gladys Maust's family friend in Delaware; death of his wife
· Nan Stalter's brother in law - Cal Kauffman, stroke recovery
· David Snider's dad with heart issues; wisdom for the doctors
· RI - Thailand -Ask for God’s blessing over the team as they lead two Kids Clubs in local neighborhoods. Pray that God would move among the growing number of children and adults who have been attending.
· Extreme flooding & devastation in many countries of the world; Pakistan, Japan, Taiwan
· Tensions in the world