We are glad you are here, and we hope you enjoy this opportunity to worship God with us.
Join us for prayer in the conference room @ 8:45 am on Sunday Mornings
Welcome & Prayer
Hymns of Worship
Scripture: John 1:23
Message: Pastor Bill Eberly
"Prepare Ye the Way FOR the Lord: Making Your Heart Ready for Advent"
Songs of Worship
Live stream sign-off
Sharing and Pastoral Prayer
11 am Sunday School Opportunities
- Children - - Classes ages 2-5th grade in the basement
- Youth - c/o Pastor Bill Eberly in the Youth room
- Adults - 2 options
- 6 pm TTLM final program for the season @ Elkton UMC
The Youth will have their annual Soup Cook-off & Fundraiser on December 7th. Mark your calendar for this fun event. There are many ways you can support these efforts. Sign up at the Welcome Desk to make a soup for the event, or would you be willing to make a handmade item for the auction?
Year-to-date PR Ministries 3rd Quarter 2022 Financial Report: Offerings $191,751, Expenses $226,303, Balance $-34,552
Mark your calendar for the Community Thanksgiving Service at Salem UMC on Sunday, November 20th @ 5 pm
Huron County Hunger Relief group will have their wrap up meeting for this past year growing season. All are welcome to attend on Monday, December 5th @ 7 pm.
The Gifts Discernment Committee has been working hard on the ministry affirmation ballot for 2023. We still have a few spots that we need your help to fill.
Everence Advocate: Informs the congregation of avenues of stewardship opportunities and oversee Sharing Fund grants.
Historian: Records all church activities, including bulletins, births, & baptisms. Also, responsible to prepare an annual report.
Mission/Relief Committee: Coordinate activities related to the Fairview Relief Sale, college student packs, and Christmas packs.
Worship Ministry: Coordinate with the Pastor as to preaching themes, service format, and schedules.
If interested, contact Debi Ackerman at 989-553-1745. Detailed job descriptions are available in the church office.
Rosedale International, the mission agency of CMC, in Columbus, OH, is looking for a couple or a person who may want to join our ministry at the Rosedale International Center. We currently are without a maintenance technician or property manager and would love to engage in conversation with someone willing to offer their gifts and talents to help maintain the building, property, vehicles, and equipment as well as help create a nice retreat or haven for program participants, staff, and cross cultural workers/families on home assignment.
Offering Today: PR Ministries - You can mail in your donation. Our online giving portal is on our website You can also check out how easy it is to set up giving through the Faithlife app or text. Simply text the word “GIVE” to (989)217-8181. We appreciate your generosity and flexibility.
Offering next week: PR Ministries
Worship Leader this week: Dale Ackerman
Worship Leader next week: Dale Yoder
Fellowship Greeter this week: Theo & Annemiek Poelma
Fellowship Greeter next week: Pastor Bill & Leslie Eberly
Pastoral Care this week: Staff
Pastoral Care next week: Tom & Karen Beachy
Nursery this week: Sarah & Mya McIntosh
Nursery next week: Peggy Voelker & Elizabeth McIntosh
Prayers for the local church
· Plans for this year's Men, Meat, the Messiah on Dec 10th.
· Outreach to the Hispanic Community
· Health Concerns/Situations
· Frank (Jr.) Deming - wisdom of Dr. to properly diagnose his health concerns
· Tom Shupe - surgery recovery
· Bob Bedford family
· Scott Reiter's mom, Rae - recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer & treatment options
· Scott Kingsley hip surgery recovery
· Gerry Swartzendruber - back pain
· RI - Mediterranean -Phil & Maretta -Praise God for a growing movement of faith in Málaga, Spain! Pray that home evangelistic outreach groups will continue to be effective in reaching friends and family with the faith.
· Outreach in Flint - that someone would feel lead to go with Pastor Bill on the 3rd Sunday of each month
· Florida and East coast recovery from Hurricane Nicole
· People in Ukraine & Russia suffering due to war