We are glad you are here, and we hope you enjoy this opportunity to worship God with us.
Please join us on Facebook or YouTube if you cannot attend in person.
Join us for prayer in the conference room @ 8:45 am on Sundays
Welcome & Prayer
Songs of Worship
Scripture Reading: John 4:5-42
Message: Pastor Dave Maurer
"Drawing a Drink for the Son"
Hymns of Worship
Live stream sign-off
Sharing and Pastoral Prayer
11 am Sunday School Opportunities
- Children - - Classes ages 2-5th grade in the basement
- Youth - c/o Pastor Bill Eberly in the Youth room
- Adults -
- Quarterly format studying "Jesus Calls Us" Lesson 2 "The Greatest in the Kingdom" c/o Brent Maust (Conference Room)
- Balcony class - c/o Denny Weidman - Session 4 of the study on Right Now Media - Haggai: Building God's Church.
- Blood pressure clinic today @ 11 am in the nurse's office
- Ladies Game Day - from 3-5 pm. Please bring your favorite game and a snack. Drinks will be provided. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Girls of Grace & Boys Club, 5 pm
Memorizing scripture...it has been proven when we store wonderful words in our memory we have a much richer inner life. When God's word is rehearsed, remembered, and repeated often, it's like a stream of joy, peace, and strength that flows and carries your soul along with it. Dana Reiter and Jeannie Gascho are currently listening to verses for the Bible memory program. If you want to get your children involved please contact them.
Koinonia Sunday Next Sunday: Koinonia is the Greek word for Christian fellowship. On March 19th during the Sunday school hour, we will gather around tables in the fellowship room. While there, we will hear testimonies from 4 of our own and sing songs of significance to them before discussing together around tables. Snacks will be provided. Please plan to attend.
The Faithfully Fit continue to make great progress. This week the Warriors lost the most weight by losing 15.2 pounds. They also topped the Temples in Spiritual Goals accomplished with 11. But the Temples once again posted more minutes of exercise. They have moved off the chart and are marching their way to the ceiling in the Fellowship Hall. Keep up the good work!
Spending Plan Survey: At our Annual Celebration, we shared with you a glimpse of some adjustments we are making in how we allocate the contributions we receive along with an invitation to prayerfully consider beginning to give or increasing your giving this year. We are thankful to those who have responded to this call. A survey with additional information and an opportunity for you to share your thoughts has been sent to you. Please return your feedback by March 26th. As always we welcome your questions and thoughts.
Beginning April 16th, the Sunday after Easter, and continuing for 8 weeks, through the 1st Sunday in June, join us for a parenting study from Family Life during Sunday school in the Junior High room. “The Art of Parenting” will cover topics needed to help children gain confident footholds in the journey of life. Do you wonder about discipline? How do you help your children see their importance as followers of Jesus? How do you prepare them to face the world? These are some of the questions we’ll address. So regardless of your stage in parenting, come join us, here’s a chance to grow, in fellowship, joy and faith. Come walk with us.
The Secret Sister program has been extended to a full year. Please continue praying & encouraging her. Plan to meet in November to wrap up our year with a celebration.
Women - please mark your calendars for May 6th for a Women's Tea event. More details will be coming soon.
The Pigeon Food Pantry is in need of helpers to pack boxes and delivery. The dates of March 30 & 31 are requested both starting at 9 am.
The Hunger Relief group will have their spring meeting on March 27, 2023 at 7 pm in the Fellowship Hall.
The Ladies Bible study group will start a new study from Beth Moore, Living Beyond Yourself. If you would like to join you can order your book from Lifeway and meet with us on Fridays at 9 am in the conference room.
Offering Today: PR Ministries - You can mail in your donation. Our online giving portal is on our website You can also check out how easy it is to set up giving through the Faithlife app or text. Simply text the word “GIVE” to (989)217-8181. We appreciate your generosity and flexibility.
Offering next week: PR Ministries
Worship Leader this week: Matt Horton
Worship Leader next week: Pastor Bill
Fellowship Greeter this week:Jon & Kim Good
Fellowship Greeter next week: Bill & Leslie Eberly
Pastoral Care this week: Brenda Maust
Pastoral Care next week: Diane Wilson
Nursery this week: Kim & Mikel Good
Nursery next week: Maggie & Silas Maurer
Prayers for the local church
· Participants of the DivorceCare & GriefShare support group
· Openess of the Holy Spirit's revival in our own congregation
· Health Concerns/Situations
· Doug Henne & family
· Rick Callender
· Paul Gingerich family
· Those in our community in difficult relationships
· Praise for Judy Dietzel's friend with healing of aneurysm
· Wayne & Gerry - transition to assisted living and moving outside of our community
· Judy Carlson and her family w/ the passing of her daughter Lindsay
· RI - Thailand -Pray for Eliza as she makes important decisions about college. Ask for God’s wisdom and provision as she weighs various options and looks ahead to living on her own.
· Bay Shore Camp summer programming
· Victims and their families due to violence
· Earthquakes in Turkey - families who have lost loved ones & humanitarian aid to those who have lost a place to live.
· War in Ukraine/Russia