1. Ushers will hand out the worship bulletin and direct you to a parking spot.
2. The service will be conducted from the carport area on the west side of the church with our portable sound system and radio transmitter. Tune your car radio to 89.9 FM and listen to the pre recorded Christmas music. At 7 pm the service will begin. Please turn off your vehicle headlights.
3. To view the order of service and song sheets on your phone you can open our website publication page at www.pigeonriverchurch.com or use this sheet and sing hymns from memory.
4. At the conclusion of the service, join us in shining the light of Christ by turning on your lights and singing “Silent Night”.
5. At the conclusion of the service, the parking lot lights will be turned on again and the ushers will help dismiss the vehicles.
6. Merry Christmas and go forth proclaiming the good news of Jesus Christ.
Preservice music on the PA/Radio 89.9 FM
Welcome and Opening Prayer Pastor Dave
Opening Hymns Ackermans
“Angels We Have Heard on High”
“The First Noel” verses 1,2,4,5
Lighting the Christ Candle Pastor Dave
Special Music Lora Aldrich & Debi Ackerman
“A Christmas Hallelujah”
Christmas Eve Story Beth Maurer
Scripture Reading Matthew 2:13-23 SilasMaurer
Meditation: “What Could Go Wrong? Proclamation” Pastor Dave
Special Music Barry Maust
“We May Be Home for Christmas”
Christmas Hymns Barry Maust
“To Us A Child”
“Joy To The World”
Shine your light while singing “Silent Night” together.