We are glad you are here, and we hope you enjoy this opportunity to worship God with us.
Welcome & Prayer
Songs of Worship
Scripture: Rom 10:9-15
Message: Pastor Dave
“Evangelism 101: Gospeling Our World”
Hymns of Worship
Live Stream Sign-off
Sharing & Pastoral Prayer
11 am Sunday school opportunities:
- K- 5th Grade -Children's classes, . Individual rooms in the basement. If you have questions, please contact Kim Good.
- Youth - c/o Pastor Bill in the youth room.
- Adults - Option 1:
Adult class meet in the sanctuary studying the
uniform quarterly lesson, the current theme is "Prophets
Faithful to God's Covenant" - c/o Tom Beachy & Brent Maust.
Option 2: "Understanding Worship" a RightNowMedia study by Tom Kraeuter in the Fellowship Hall. c/o Debi Ackerman. This study dives into what worship really is. Kraeuter states, "Your thinking will change-perhaps dramatically- but even more importantly, your heart will be changed, too." This class is not just for musicians or those in leadership. Please contact Debi if you have questions.
TTLM is looking for several workers for the summer (from third week of June through the first week of August). The job includes working with children...doing activities, crafts, and Bible stories. For more information contact Scot Wilson by email - email@example.com
Friday morning 8 am Bible study will start a new series of study on April 30th. It is Beth Moore's "Stepping Up" six-week study. If interested contact Emily.
Grief Share will continue to meet this Tuesday, April 27, at Pigeon River at 6:00 PM. Please invite your friends and contact Marie if you plan to attend.
PR Ministries 1st Quarter 2021 Financial Report:
Offerings $72,446, Expenses $89,379, Balance -$16,933 (loss)
PR Ministries Beginning Balance $90,830, First Quarter -$16,933 (loss), Ending Balance $73,897.
Congregation Evaluation Summary: Thank you to all those who shared feedback with the Elder Team through the congregation evaluation. The elders have been reviewing and processing your submissions and are developing a summary report to share with the congregation in the near future.
In the coming weeks, Pastor Dave will be offering a baptism class for youth. If you would be interested in participating, please contact Pastor Dave by May 9th.
Offering Today: PRMinistries - You can mail in your donation. Our online giving portal is on our website You can also check out how easy it is to set up giving through the Faithlife app or text. Simply text the word “GIVE” to (989)217-8181. We appreciate your generosity and flexibility.
Offering next week: Safe Place/Celebrate Recovery
Worship Leader this week: Dale Ackerman
Worship Leader next week: Pastor Dave
Fellowship Greeter this week: Jon & Kim Good
Fellowship Greeter next week: Denny & Debbie Weidman
Pastoral Care this week: Barry Maust
Pastoral Care next week: Tom & Karen Beachy
· Our Missions Ministry
· Our Pastors - for wisdom and guidance from the Holy Spirit in their leadership of our congregation
· Those recovering from Covid
· (Arlin) Bear Swartzendruber
· Don Faupel diagnosed with cancer
· Alvin & Ruth Ann Yoder, grandson and daughter-in-law with cancer
· Jim & Kim Herford
· Pastor Bill’s father—physical healing from cancer; spiritual healing
· Craig family
· Janice Aldrich's niece Jodie on hospice
· Glenn Maust family
· RI couple that works in N. Africa and is pursuing long-term visa opportunities which will give them the chance to share the eternal freedom that Jesus' life and words offer to local Muslims.
· Forgotten Man Ministries
· Violence and unrest in our country