About this group
That All Might Hear, Believe, and Follow ChristFollow
- Welcome to our group! We hope you are challenged, edified, and equipped for ministry as we labor alongside one another and learn from God's Word together.
- Do You Even Lift?Intro Most of you know that I grew up in the Chicago area. You might be aware that Chicago has a nickname. It is often referred to as the Windy City. Some people assume that this is because Chicago is particularity windy. While there is certainly no shortage of wind, Chicago is far from the most blusterous…sermons.faithlife.com
- Right in My Eyes - Judes 14 and 15Self-Guided Sight 1 Samson went down to Timnah, and at Timnah he saw one of the daughters of the Philistines. 2 Then he came up and told his father and mother, “I saw one of the daughters of the Philistines at Timnah. Now get her for me as my wife.” 3 But his father and mother said to him, “Is there…sermons.faithlife.com
- The Mercy of Promise - Judges 13How many of you have heard the advice that you should never try to meet your heroes? The reason is because we tend to idolize our heroes, and in our minds it seems that they can do no wrong. Their public accomplishments, their public persona, all the things they they have going for them that cause us…sermons.faithlife.com
- Pillar Fellowship posted an announcement
No Sunday School 6/3There will be no sunday school discipleship class on July 3rd. Lord willing we will get back to it next week!
- Kenn Chipchase posted an announcement
No Faith Pillars (Sunday School) 6/26There will be not Faith Pillars (Sunday School) class on 6/26. Morning service will begin at 10:30 like normal. Please plan accordingly.
- God's Household: Upholder of the Truth - 1 Timothy 3:14-16I’m sure you have all heard the phrase that something was functioning as “a well-oiled machine” Usually that phrase refers to some system that is functioning optimally. People were doing their jobs, tasks were being accomplished, and there were no hangups in the process. Not long ago I purchased a project…sermons.faithlife.com