MOBC COVID UPDATE
First, I want to thank everyone for their flexibility and patience with the many changes and "inconveniences" we have been enduring during the pandemic. Now is the time to stand firm and continue our course and not become complacent in our protection measures.
If you are like me, you have watched the news or just been listening to others in the community over the past few weeks and probably have had the thought that COVID appeared to be on the rise in our area. This morning news reports seemed to confirm the fact that Tennessee is considered a RED ZONE again indicating such a rise.
I believe this is because many of us, including myself have become tired of the masks and may have become somewhat complacent in our diligence. We athave been very blessed to have not been impacted on a large scale at MOBC. I believe this is because of the basic processes we have put in place allowing us to fellowship and worship together. I pray each day and ask you to pray each day that God continues to protect us and keep us healthy. Along with our prayers, I encourage us all to continue to follow our basic and common sense guidelines to keep us safe. Below are reminders, clarifications and additions to our
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SUGGESTIONS:
- If you feel uncomfortable coming for worship, please stay home and join us online at www.mtolivetbaptist.com/live. We understand this decision and it OK. We look forward to a time we can all be together again.
- If you do not feel well, please stay home and join us online.
- If you a fever, even slight, please stay and join us online.
- It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to wear a face mask during our worship service. This includes covering your mouth AND nose. Congregation and Choir please wear while singing. Exceptions include while leading from the pulpit/ stage area. While away from pulpit, please replace facial covering.
- Please wear your face covering in your Adult Bible Class / Sunday school and in the hallways.
- The choir has been asked to remain in the choir loft when possible to provide additional seating on the sanctuary floor.
- Utilize the hand sanitizer available and at each entrance. Wash your hands frequently.
- PLEASE, spread out and utilize the extra rows put in place in our sanctuary.
We are all enjoying tremendous attendance and growth even in the midst of this pandemic. This is evidence, to me, that God is in control and continues His kingdom work through His people.
It is my desire, as your Pastor, to provide a meaningful, life-changing and SAFE worship experience each week. If we continue to work together and grow in our faith in a sovereign, all-powerful God, I trust we will be able to worship as a church family each week.
Also, if you choose to stay home and join us online, PLEASE, send a text message at 615-444-2390 or email at email@example.com so we know you were with us online.
God Bless You,